Northshore OF Gaspesie

quebecmountainrider

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We rode in 1 foot of pow pow yesterday..Buy the end of the day there was another 8-10 inches..We left at 4 cause we couldnt see..This morning I look out and see a foot at the Sled Den..So is this another 3 foot ride..For sure we will ride on more than 2 feet..Shall put pics up on my site....Jack

post-526-0-97431200-1365252967_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-92023500-1365253005_thumb.jpg

post-526-0-12083600-1365253054_thumb.jpg

Third one this year..Man I got to start wearing my glasses..lol..3 out of 80 plus rides..good average.

http://www.mountain-forecast.com/peaks/Mont-Jacques-Cartier/forecasts/1268... Guess winter is not going away from the B.C. of Gaspesie...

post-526-0-33192700-1365465036_thumb.jpg

Atta Boy Jack! You are still riding, that is the main thing. Only a true riders posts pics of their own foupas (sp).

:drinks:

your wright..but I have to put a big bumper on..one side of the cab is cracked so need to replace it..the bumper is pretty bad too..lol..got a tree with my ski up in the air..over the bars and all..its on my go-pro and will have these on site later this year..Got some insane pow riding on it in the trees..Spring has not come yet..calling for more than 40 cm this week..pow pow still..jack

• 6 months later...

I'm heading down in the hope that the little bit of snow they are calling for changes. They never got it wright last year..lol.. This year is looking like a great season. Hope that everyone gets snow. But you all know where the B.C. of Gaspésie is.. Loads of more cuts were made this year in the area. Lots more easy stuff to ride. Just flatter but up at 1800' where the snow starts to get deep. Hope you all get an early start this year so you can all burn large amounts of fossil fuels..lol. Hope to see some of you and if not ride hard but safe. Bookings are going fast. March is just about booked. But we ride till the end of April and if you really good you can ride in the trees till mid MAY or so.. Got the pics on my site. Check the sled den blog for May18-19. Jack

Do You Ride The East ? I Do !!

post-526-0-16103200-1383756561_thumb.jpg

Edited by quebecmountainrider

• 2 weeks later...

Yahooo were riding again. Rode Thursday and again on Sunday. After riding on Sunday we went hunting for birds. We got a partridge . Another off the bucket list. Hunting and sledding. Maybe I will get a Bear when we ride May 15. More on the site with a report and all. Jack

post-526-0-77489200-1384833237_thumb.jpg

Hi Jesse

Here is a pic from 1pm. Not a speck here yesterday. There was already 1-2 feet above 2000'. A friend rode today and said it was 3-4 feet deep above 2000. Makes sense to me. Tomorrow we will see. Jack

post-526-0-18833600-1385344214_thumb.jpg

Edited by quebecmountainrider