How busy is Gaspe in February?

wulsock1

I see bear out look right behind my place.The one on the fence.I see I think is mont-louis .And also at the gas station in la martre..The trail along there and the one from merdochville to le cache and then continue to sant-anne-des-mont I think is the most beautifull secnery in Quebec..

I see bear out look right behind my place.The one on the fence.I see I think is mont-louis .And also at the gas station in la martre..The trail along there and the one from merdochville to le cache and then continue to sant-anne-des-mont I think is the most beautifull secnery in Quebec..

I would love to ride the backcountry when we come up I'll let you know maybe you can show us/me around a bit. I have an 2011 gade 800 should be OK in the backcountry...

I would love to ride the backcountry when we come up I'll let you know maybe you can show us/me around a bit. I have an 2011 gade 800 should be OK in the backcountry...

I'm sure the Gade will be fine, it's the rider i'd be worried about! LOL Make sure someone has a camera! If you bring your Iphone it might show you rightside up!

I'm sure the Gade will be fine, it's the rider i'd be worried about! LOL Make sure someone has a camera! If you bring your Iphone it might show you rightside up!

:rofl: You a funny guy Jim :rofl:

I shall be waitting..The best part about trying something new...is all the laughs and good times doing it..Its more fun to be with newbies, than with my friends that know how to ride..You can learn..its easy..My wife can do it. :shock: .lol.... happy holidays guys.. jack

I shall be waitting..The best part about trying something new...is all the laughs and good times doing it..Its more fun to be with newbies, than with my friends that know how to ride..You can learn..its easy..My wife can do it. :shock: .lol.... happy holidays guys.. jack

Hope she does not reat this thread... LOL

As Jim stated above I like to play off trail, not the first time I rolled a sled...

Merry Christmas... :drinks:

I have been known to ride off trail. Is this an open thing or vip?.

All sledders welcome. www.gaspe-snowmobile-adventures.com

Someone will ride with you or maybe even in a group.No more than 7-8 in a group counting 1 or 2 guides.More means things get tracked up too fast.Also can spend more time with the newbies.Unless you dont want to and you would rather go on your own.Then we can give you info.But we do not call it guiding cause we are there to have fun too.You can get prices from the site..jack

Edited by quebecmountainrider

My two friends went with Jack last year and loved it!! They said the riding was excellent...as was the 'guide'!

Just bustin ya buddy, does sound interesting. I put A pair of Simmons Gen III's on for this season, see if it helps in the powder.

A buddy & I got the Gen 3's last year and they made zero diffference... Until we took the tadussac ferry to valin and met up with a fresh dump and we were breaking trail! They made a definite difference floating along. McLovin'. Still haven't done "real" off trail yet, probably since we're usually on our way somewhere.