Todays snow Pics( 18 dec 2012) in Chersey/Rawdon

towing

I had to go in Chertsey and Rawdon (south from St-Donat) for the job today and took those pics with my Blackberry.

Too beautiful to not share... take in account they had 6 inches 2 days ago...pics speak from themselves

Rawdon-20121218-00159.jpg

On the #125 road toward Chertsey

IMG-20121218-00158.jpg

Chertsey-20121218-00166.jpg

Chertsey village infront Gaz Station

Chertsey-20121218-00163.jpg

over 20" to the ground at noon and still snowing!!!

Chertsey-20121218-00164.jpg

Chertsey-20121218-00165.jpg

And here on Rawdon side and Village

Rawdon-20121218-00172.jpg

Rawdon-20121218-00170.jpg

Rawdon-20121218-00173.jpg

Rawdon-20121218-00175.jpg

This snow fall is over all what we expected!!! we have enought snow to open the whole trail network oneshot!

right now, it's the next storm on forecast for friday that is worrisome because too warm. Maybe rain in the south and snow in the north...hope for the best

Alain

Edited by towing

Wow!!! winter wonderland. Thanks for sharing Towing. Btw apparently relais Rouge-Mattawin will be open this winter.

Yes' I read it too on CMIQ. It seems that the relais Rouge-Mattawin also called the cafeteria would be open soon for this season. It would be a private people that operate it, lunch and gaz. I ask the question to Denis when I was at Cabanon and he know that somebody was interesting and was dealing for that but he had no confirmation... I will keep you informed when I passed there...

Wow, did they ever get blessed with the white gold, ship some to Ontario please

Kaz

Sorry, we keep it !!! You know how it goes: it the snow does not come to you, come to the snow!!!

Wow x3. Very Nice. Thanks for the pictures Can't wait.

Can't wait until saturday morning :rolleyes:

Alain

Alain

I realize with my internet problems that I miss to answer here...

Fantastic, looks great

Gary

Now imagine it was just the first half of what they got !!!

Awesome great start and I hope will continue looking forward to next month and 1st trip of 2013

it's an incredible start, the best we got for years...

Alain, great pictures!

....So you do "mid week" road reports too??

Loll :rofl: Yes, it appear to be true!!! It was not prepared, the chance send me in that area for a service call and when I saw how it was I use my Blackberry to take you some shots... too beautiful to not share!!

Nice Alain..Looks like they are calling for snow instead of rain this friday..You must be driviing from work..Or did you get a snow day :db:

And we got it in snow !!! I have the chance to have a job that send me everywhere in many offices and shops

Towing you're killing us , stuck here at work .... nice pics , see you in the trails !

:diablo: see you :good:

Looks awesome thanks for sharing the pics!

Yes it was !! I just hope for some sun tomorroy that would give amazing pics...

:drinks:

Alain