current Mont St ANNE/Beauport info

monster performance

I hear rumors and see some decent snowfall reports with more coming this weekend pior to the holiday. I ride out of L'aventure near the ski mountain and would like to hear from anyone who has been or will ride there in that area this weekend 12-22 and 12-23. May bring my wife and daughter up for a few days next week, day after christmass.

any snow or trail reports are appreciated, thank you!

I get snow alerts from the ski hill and this week had 2 of 37 and 17 from memory and ha some in past 2 weeks as well. Usually if you go to thier web site and check conditions it will show you snow accumalations

While this is for the resort its fair to day that the surrounding area likely will have recieved similar.

Yes, good parking lot with good security, you don't enter that lot without someone checking you out at night, came back there 10 PM one night with a wrecked sled in a guy from Alma's pickup after he drove me all the way from Mt. Apica, Nancy (Joanne's friend) came out of the house to see what we were up to, Luckily my new best friend Redj could communicate with her since I speak no French and she no English. The next day when I returned to the lot with the truck and trailer to wait for my buddies to return Nancy came out to visit me, 3 hours later my friends arrived to find us drunk and communicating just fine. LOL

Yup i stayed at Motel Charlie last year, i got a little surprise when we arrived at a dead end in that ladies parking lot though, it had been a few years since my last vist. The property owner are friends with and is doing business with Johanne at Motel Charlie, secure parking and Johanne or her husband will pick you and your gear up and bring you back. A couple years ago the land that was use to descend the mountain was sold and a house was built on it so no more access to the strip in Ste.Anne de Beaupre.

Nice little Asian restaurant on the water side, show them your key and get 10% off your bill.

Motel Charlie's back yard

Trail coming down from LeTape to Ste.Anne de Beaupre

Yup i stayed at Motel Charlie last year, i got a little surprise when we arrived at a dead end in that ladies parking lot though, it had been a few years since my last vist. The property owner are friends with and is doing business with Johanne at Motel Charlie, secure parking and Johanne or her husband will pick you and your gear up and bring you back. A couple years ago the land that was use to descend the mountain was sold and a house was built on it so no more access to the strip in Ste.Anne de Beaupre.

Nice little Asian restaurant on the water side, show them your key and get 10% off your bill.

Motel Charlie's back yard

Trail coming down from LeTape to Ste.Anne de Beaupre

I have those exact same pictures on my home PC.