saddlebags

Mid Range

Looking to buy new saddlebag model....I'd like to know what you guys are using.I currently have coldwave bag as shown on the picture(middle and far left) but it was not the best with the past and current sled due to seat moulding.

I am looking at real saddlebag with lots of compartments on both side.I have seen a model last year on one guy's sled while crossing between Tadoussac and Baie Ste-Catherine but can't recall the brand.

if possible please post a pic.......meanwhile i will look with Royal Distributing.

regards

I have used Choko for several years now. They are a great bag, very tough,and not expensive.

On big trips I use a trunk bag along with the three pouch saddle bags. There is a small bag

right over the tail light that is not Choko, that's a Cat bag. The other big one with the glove on it

is the trunk bag.

Mid Range, I have used the oem yamaha bags since 2004, the oval side bags have decent space and the rear seat bag holds a fair amount as well. They are also sturdy and have been sewn up well so they hold up for a long time.

fyi

RR

I went with those same semi-rigid Yamaha bags too after my Coldwave bags were trash after 23 miles. Paid quite a lot buying them in St Raymond too. The Yamaha bags held up good the rest of the trip.

Thank you all for your response....I am using saddlebag once a year for my annual trip since I am a local.I really like smclelan set up.Seems to have lots of room.I am interested on those saddlebag at RD page 299

Pro X supreme saddlebags and triple bags combo bag at $99.95.That is the type of saddlebags I am looking for

http://www.royaldistributing.com/07/index....r&Itemid=75

Smclelan the pic I have posted above is at a heated shelter you've been thru.........KM42 between Ste-Hedwidge and Relais 22 on TQ83.

Mid Range it is because of the different shape at the back of the seat and the exhaust being back there. If you look below at the next ones they say it fits RX 1-Rage-Vector. Those would probably fit yours. Good Luck!

Mid Range it is because of the different shape at the back of the seat and the exhaust being back there. If you look below at the next ones they say it fits RX 1-Rage-Vector. Those would probably fit yours. Good Luck!

Right!!! that's a fact...I'll give'em a ring!!