Gaspesie Spy Photos

smclelan

I just recieved an email from an un-named source showing signage work being done on trails in the Gaspesie.

We can tell from this there is enough snow to run a groomer so opening day should be coming very soon.

I know this source will let us know as soon as the trails are completely signed, an safe for travel.

You can tell from this photo that there are many trees to be cut back before it is safe for us to head out on

their trails.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! HA !! HA !! HA !!!

looks like i made a mistake with the date or i explained myself not too correctly in the e mail !! !!! ha !! ha !!! :wacko:

those are from jan 10 - 07 !!!!

sorry for that , i did nt want to '' raise '' your '' blood pressure '' :shok::shok: !!! ha !! ha !!

might have news about grooming by the week end !!!

groomer !!!! :drinks:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! HA !! HA !! HA !!!

looks like i made a mistake with the date or i explained myself not too correctly in the e mail !! !!! ha !! ha !!! :wacko:

those are from jan 10 - 07 !!!!

sorry for that , i did nt want to '' raise '' your '' blood pressure '' :shok::shok: !!! ha !! ha !!

might have news about grooming by the week end !!!

groomer !!!! :drinks:

Wow had the sled all loaded and was headed your way :D ha ha

It was wishfull thinking though Groomer

It wont be long though

RR

roadrunner at least you ll be ready to come!!

went to fix a bridge yesterday morning 4 miles west from town going up to albertville.heavy rain from 2 weeks ago '' washed '' all the rocks and dirt .brook was so hight ,there was pieces of woods on top of the bridge .

mods :if you think pics are nt too related to sledding just delete them .thanks .

groomer !!!