2013 Trail Conditions

Saguenay Bill

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you go for 8 weeks, you bring a lot of stuff!

You should see what I bring for 2 weeks.....Bill can attest to this....but I'm working on it....the last time I only brought 3 of my 4 jackets

Better to have it & not need it.....

You should see what I bring for 2 weeks.....Bill can attest to this....but I'm working on it....the last time I only brought 3 of my 4 jackets

I would rather be looking at it, than for it!!

Words of wisdom to pack by. :rofl:

Four jackets? I bring one of everything, a couple of rolls of duct tape for repairs and a can of air freshner for the underwear. The exception is six liters of two stroke oil. What else could you need? :pardon:

Jack

Four jackets? I bring one of everything, a couple of rolls of duct tape for repairs and a can of air freshner for the underwear. The exception is six liters of two stroke oil. What else could you need? :pardon:

Jack

Better stock up on the duct tape for next year :rofl:

Edited by 182ray

Boots....

With and Without Holes.

GutZ

Oh yea that reminds me. I need a tube of silicone to patch the boots.

don't kick your track to dislodge snow if the track is studded

I think Revct2 and her new boots may want to discuss that with you.

Jack

Congradulations on your successful season Bill! That is a lot of miles considering the up and down weather in January. I think you have me convinced the ACE is the way to go. Later this month I will be trading both of our Switchbacks on the new 900 Renegades. Maybe we will finnally get back up to the Delta next season.

Congradulations on your successful season Bill! That is a lot of miles considering the up and down weather in January. I think you have me convinced the ACE is the way to go. Later this month I will be trading both of our Switchbacks on the new 900 Renegades. Maybe we will finnally get back up to the Delta next season.

Dave

Hope you are as happy with the 900 as I am with the 600.

Bill

Words of experience??

I suggested to Rev Ct 2 that she kick her track like she was mad at it to clear the snow, she did & now she's upset with me.....the one time I told a women to do something & she listened

Oh yea that reminds me. I need a tube of silicone to patch the boots.

I think Revct2 and her new boots may want to discuss that with you.

Jack

She was supposed to make contact between the studs....everybody knows that lol

Hi Dave, Sharon,

I don't think you will be disappointed. Sandi and I went from shorties, to a Renegade and a GSX and then this year we both have Renegades. She has the r-motion and it is nice!

Just sit back and enjoy those Quebec trails.

Jack & Sandi

She was supposed to make contact between the studs....everybody knows that lol

Now you're telling my wife to make contact between the "Studs"? And everybody knows that! Who are these studs?

Jack

Hi Dave, Sharon,

I don't think you will be disappointed. Sandi and I went from shorties, to a Renegade and a GSX and then this year we both have Renegades. She has the r-motion and it is nice!

Just sit back and enjoy those Quebec trails.

Jack & Sandi

Now you're telling my wife to make contact between the "Studs"? And everybody knows that! Who are these studs?

Jack

I think they go by the name Woodys

Lock the thread? I wasn't bashing someone with Woody's lol

Yeah maybe this should be locked...talking about bashing with a woody!

It wasn't for this darn short season I'd b out riding not sitting here typing!

I just got off my sled Ray come on up!!! But you had better hurry the forecast is not good.

Andy

I just got off my sled Ray come on up!!! But you had better hurry the forecast is not good.

Andy

Thanks Andy.

I would but I may have to mow grass soon lol

Also have some jobs coming that I have to be ready for...gotta make some $$$ to pay for all the fun I had this season