Trip planning from Maniwaki

arubenstein

Need some advice. I have lots of miles in Quebec, but have never ridden out of Maniwaki. I am planning a trip such as:

Drive to Maniwaki - head north/west on 13/322/63 to Ville Marie; then north/east on 83 to Rouyn-Noranda then Val-d'or; continue east on 83 through lac faillon, clova, parent, to a local trail south to Kanawata. Then south/west to 33, 53, 63, and 13 to Maniwaki. I calculate this around 1100 miles, looking to fo this in 4 to 6 days of riding.

Is this a good loop? Any comment? Conditions? Good/Bad places to stay? Trails to stay away from? Sights along the way? Any help appreciated.

Any advice where to park trucks/trailers safely in Manawaki?

Thanks!

www.chateaulogue.com I just made a reservation yesterday for february. Lady speaks english, I am staying for 2 days the heading out on a similiar run. She said i could leave my truck & trailer there for a week. I think it should be fine & i think they should have plenty of space being a golf course. Last year I had to park it in IGA Parking lot (with permision) in Mt Laurier as the hotels in that area dont have the space and did not want to let me leave it that long.

hope this helps, if you can get to the area, trail 93 from la sarre to val d or is a nice run, also for someting different & nice, take local orange trail off of 93 that goes west, across lac abitibi then back east to 93

Check the local websites google "ours blanc snowmobile club" lots of trails still closed up there from the first big storm giant mess with downed trees. Look under regions on here and go to Outaouais to see the one that says major mess. We are going there in two weeks for ten days the 322 is a major trail we use still closed. Go to that website I told you to google it's very up to date trail conditions and they have an English site on the far bottom right just click.

We have stayed at auberge du Draveur for years now with no problems. Very accomadating.

I think you'll need a reservation to stay at Kanawata. We've tried to stay before but they are always booked up if you call the night before.

Need some advice. I have lots of miles in Quebec, but have never ridden out of Maniwaki. I am planning a trip such as:

Drive to Maniwaki - head north/west on 13/322/63 to Ville Marie; then north/east on 83 to Rouyn-Noranda then Val-d'or; continue east on 83 through lac faillon, clova, parent, to a local trail south to Kanawata. Then south/west to 33, 53, 63, and 13 to Maniwaki. I calculate this around 1100 miles, looking to fo this in 4 to 6 days of riding.

Is this a good loop? Any comment? Conditions? Good/Bad places to stay? Trails to stay away from? Sights along the way? Any help appreciated.

Any advice where to park trucks/trailers safely in Manawaki?

Thanks!

Good loop in Abitibi most of the trail are very fast.

Stop at Pourvoirie Pavillion Laverendrye, from there you can do the 386 to Kitsisakik to Louvicourt (rapid trail)

Tamarac good place to stay good food at Clova

Up Lytton (entry of the Parc) you can see some wolfs.