Rumor mill yesterday stated that DOO

Phil 1

will have a 900 three cylinder four stroke with electronic engine control to give three different power and fuel economy levels. I would imagine it to be in the XS chassis, or maybe something competely new. Heard it is on the snow being tested??? :diablo:

will have a 900 three cylinder four stroke with electronic engine control to give three different power and fuel economy levels. I would imagine it to be in the XS chassis, or maybe something competely new. Heard it is on the snow being tested??? :diablo:

Buy one Phil. 4 stroker. No more 2 smokers.

Buy one Phil. 4 stroker. No more 2 smokers.

10-4 gonna be some type 4 stroker...If I wait I'm done with QC for the rest of this year, can't trust my sled up there... tick tick tick...And it's not the motor just everything... :bad:=@:help:

I believe if you do a little research you will find BRP has a big Sea Doo with a 1500cc, 4 TEC engine, with the three power levels.

Hmmm.....

Groomer told me about that! 165 hp!!

Linda: Not looking for big power just dependability and a bit of mileage and no more oil smell or cost. Got big power now and it is a problem...I guess we will see at release, my stealer said he will know on 2/24 stay tuned... :drinks:

I believe if you do a little research you will find BRP has a big Sea Doo with a 1500cc, 4 TEC engine, with the three power levels.

Hmmm.....

They have them from 130 HP to 255 HP...

http://www.brp-powertrain.com/en/desktopdefault.aspx/tabid-237/376_read-359/

Arrows right to left show different motors... Hmmm is right...

From my My Spy...and his little eye!

That is the GSX chassis...with different cowl...Can't wait till Feb 24...

It's out in disguise! So we don't see it! I can't wait too!

Edited by lindasledgirl

Phil, aren't you running 800 etec? What exactly are the issues? You have me concerned as I am running a '13 800 Renegade.....

2011 800 e tec gade with almost 9,000 miles.

12 & 13's are much better. I've had motor, starter, bearing, clutch, multiple times.

I believe if you want to run big miles every year you MUST get a new sled every year or two at the most. On top of that I tried to trade this sled last night and the stealer does not want it, would not give me a dollar for it !!!

If the dealer was following the gathering run thread, I wouldn't give you a dollar either! LoL!

LOL!!!! LOL!!!! oh that's not nice Jack!! I think it must be that 'Chips' windshield!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTDOLoDiOcg

Sorry Phil...couldn't resist lol

900 w/ a hair dyer, putting out 90/120/150 ponies should be interesting. now the big question what chassis do they put it into. and what skid(s) under it? feb 24 will be interesting

Boy I take a real beating on this site!!! :aggressive:

I'm getting a complex... :sorry:

Phil...come on, I couldn't resist!!

After all....you put up a post/thread for a female rider and then didn't even take me! Last I checked there wasn't a single female in your crew! Just saying lol

I still think you are great!!

Linda

10-4 gonna be some type 4 stroker...If I wait I'm done with QC for the rest of this year, can't trust my sled up there... tick tick tick...And it's not the motor just everything... :bad:=@:help:

FYI I was at Rustys today and he will let that silver GSX go for $11,300 it was $12,400

2011 800 e tec gade with almost 9,000 miles.

12 & 13's are much better. I've had motor, starter, bearing, clutch, multiple times.

I believe if you want to run big miles every year you MUST get a new sled every year or two at the most. On top of that I tried to trade this sled last night and the stealer does not want it, would not give me a dollar for it !!!

11.686 miles on my 2010 1200 Gade and counting did cpl idler wheel bearings and just did secondary spring oh the agony!! :rofl:

Edited by bobbynj66

Phil

I ride with some guys from NY and a few years back they upgraded their sleds for '10 1200 Gades, their old ones were '05 600SDI Gades with over 10 000 miles on them, there were two sleds. Their stealer like yours would not fork out a dime for them, I offered to sell them in Canada, put them up for sale in my area and sold them in a matter of two weeks for 4500$ a piece.

You need some help getting rid of that sled send me a pm.

JG

Phil

I ride with some guys from NY and a few years back they upgraded their sleds for '10 1200 Gades, their old ones were '05 600SDI Gades with over 10 000 miles on them, there were two sleds. Their stealer like yours would not fork out a dime for them, I offered to sell them in Canada, put them up for sale in my area and sold them in a matter of two weeks for 4500$ a piece.

You need some help getting rid of that sled send me a pm.

JG

Hey TB how are you? What do you think you can pull in for a 2010 1200 Gade with say 12,500 with fresh DS bearing and well taken care of? Edited by bobbynj66