Theft near St. Zenon

Jackstraw

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Phil Did you ever find out the diagnostics !!!

LOL you had me worried...I thought that said 'diagnosis' lol Worried what you guys were doing before you arrived at LSJ! haha!

LOL you had me worried...I thought that said 'diagnosis' lol Worried what you guys were doing before you arrived at LSJ! haha!

Linda,

I think you saw what happened before LSJ! The Bear was only part of it! I don't think there is a diagnosis for that LOL!

Hey Phil Did you ever find out the diagnostics !!!

Hijacked this thread oh it was Jim's anyway...

Well this is getting way out of hand,,,

John: Jackshaft bearing again, took case with it, lower sprocket, cracked tower on driven clutch side, driven clutch got deep groves dug into it.

Parts were ordered today as Ski Doo decided to honor my warranty. Should have it back a week or so.

Have some pix on phone let me see if I can post them upright...

No hard feelings phil old boy but, if we ever ride together I'll take a single at night just to be safe.

Thank you

One in a lifetime photo I say

rmk

There was an influence of that clear liquid that comes bottled if you know what I mean. I am suprized that you would be willing to ride with me after the beating I get handed... :diablo:

Phil,

I just think you are the 'bearies'!! I loved talking to you at the Gathering!!

I hope we get to do a ride this year!!

Linda

Phil Linda started it. She made me do it. :rofl: :rofl: . Jackshaft again WTF !!!!! let me take that sled for a ride I know what to do with it =@

I did not....I am innocent! I didn't take any pictures of Phil warming his buns on a bear! Or what ever it was you guys told me went on! He's a nice guy!

Phil....I didn't say that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.

Tom...that's terrible lol oops...I think you need snow!

rmk

There was an influence of that clear liquid that comes bottled if you know what I mean. I am suprized that you would be willing to ride with me after the beating I get handed... :diablo:

May be just may be they zero in on you just to avoid one looking on to them. I see that smoke screen. any time sir

But that brings the question what of me.

Edited by rmk

Hijacked this thread oh it was Jim's anyway... Well this is getting way out of hand,,, John: Jackshaft bearing again, took case with it, lower sprocket, cracked tower on driven clutch side, driven clutch got deep groves dug into it. Parts were ordered today as Ski Doo decided to honor my warranty. Should have it back a week or so. Have some pix on phone let me see if I can post them upright...

All in good fun buddy! Did they say why the jackshaft bearing again? Is the shaft bent? I don't see how you can go through 2 jackshaft bearings in one trip. On another note there is a 2013 1200 Renagade X with 280 miles on it for sale by me with an ice ripper track all the Linq bags and caddy. He looking to trade also but I doubt he's looking for your sled, just a thought.

Next trip try something different. Lol. Just busting your chops buddy can't wait to ride again !!!!

LOL!!

The way I see it is, Phil and Crazysnow like to share.

Phil likes to take it dog%@e.

post-402-0-54556300-1359547831.jpg

and Crazysnow likes it mision%@y.

post-402-0-47826300-1359547909.jpg

You guys will be lucky if they allow you back into Quebec! haha

All in good fun buddy! Did they say why the jackshaft bearing again? Is the shaft bent? I don't see how you can go through 2 jackshaft bearings in one trip. On another note there is a 2013 1200 Renagade X with 280 miles on it for sale by me with an ice ripper track all the Linq bags and caddy. He looking to trade also but I doubt he's looking for your sled, just a thought.

x2 I would want the shaft balanced if not replaced. Phil wht are you doing with the sled after season? I have a freind that buy's high miled sleds

Are you Kidding were the best thing that ever happened to Quebec !!!! Let me just say this !! Phil is a great rider and he knows how have fun even when things go BAD I'll ride with him anytime !! :drinks:

LOL!!

The way I see it is, Phil and Crazysnow like to share.

Phil likes to take it dog%@e.

post-402-0-54556300-1359547831.jpg

and Crazysnow likes it mision%@y.

post-402-0-47826300-1359547909.jpg

You guys will be lucky if they allow you back into Quebec! haha

I think that Bear is like the Quebec Snookie !!! If anybody can make that Bear famous me and Phil can !!!

May be just may be they zero in on you just to avoid one looking on to them. I see that smoke screen. any time sir

But that brings the question what of me.

So who's missing ? let's just say that the Bear got a workout ! :air_kiss: !!!! Edited by crazysnow