Where's the gas? Between Mont-Laurier & Val-d'Or?

PLAYHARD

Viaexplora's not showing anything going west on 63 then north on 386 then west on 83.

All I could find on MapQuest was this place that looks like a campground: Station Service le Domaine Parc-de-la-Verendrye, QC J0W 1T0, Canada (819) 435-2251

A friendly sounding non-English speaking gent answered the phone, I said "Gaz?" "Motoneige?" and I think he said "Oui", but it wasn't very confidence-building.

That place is looking like 86 miles by trail from Mont-Laurier, then it's another 172 to Val-d'Or. Is there other gas in between?

Please/thanks!

Edited by PLAYHARD

63 west you have Le Classic, then about 50 miles, Le Domaine, 60 miles west of that is La Verendrye off the main trail about 8 miles very expensive but if you need it?? North on 386 Kitcisakiwinik. It is about 110 miles between Domaine and Kitcisakawinik so you should be ok I stopped last year at Verendrye for a couple of gallons just to be safe. North of the park you have Louvicourt for gas.

If I am wrong on anything I am sure Mig Range will be able to correct me.

there is gas there around the cut off from 63 to 386 ...if im not mistaken its the old joncas lodge the new burned down few year ago...I think you have to drive in to it ...its not on then trail...I know for sure coming from the south up 386 ..from Ontario there is no gas for 118 miles

there is gas there around the cut off from 63 to 386 ...if im not mistaken its the old joncas lodge the new burned down few year ago...I think you have to drive in to it ...its not on then trail...I know for sure coming from the south up 386 ..from Ontario there is no gas for 118 miles

It shows it on my map but I did not see it or see signs for the place unless I missed them.

63 west you have Le Classic, then about 50 miles, Le Domaine, 60 miles west of that is La Verendrye off the main trail about 8 miles very expensive but if you need it?? North on 386 Kitcisakiwinik. It is about 110 miles between Domaine and Kitcisakawinik so you should be ok I stopped last year at Verendrye for a couple of gallons just to be safe. North of the park you have Louvicourt for gas.

If I am wrong on anything I am sure Mid Range will be able to correct me.

correct.

Le Domaine-Pourvoirie Laverendrye is +- 70 miles

Viaexplora's not showing anything going west on 63 then north on 386 then west on 83.

All I could find on MapQuest was this place that looks like a campground: Station Service le Domaine Parc-de-la-Verendrye, QC J0W 1T0, Canada (819) 435-2251

A friendly sounding non-English speaking gent answered the phone, I said "Gaz?" "Motoneige?" and I think he said "Oui", but it wasn't very confidence-building.

That place is looking like 86 miles by trail from Mont-Laurier, then it's another 172 to Val-d'Or. Is there other gas in between?

Please/thanks!

Gas for sure at Le Domaine check out the fox he comes running for handouts. It is 120 miles from there to Kitstikik (spelling) the indian reservation they have gas there as well. I was on 63 from Mont Laurier then 386 north last Monday and it was mint and didn't pass a sled. Traffic was very low all week passed about 30 sleds in 5 days then about 60 on Sat. on way back in. No need to gas at La Verendrye if you can make 120 as it is about 8 miles in and then same out. 63 was closed to Joncas then and Joncas is not opened this year at all.