Worst Lunch I ever had

Pipemaster

Stopped for lunch at Lac Repos on Thurs on our way to Res. Gouin and it SUCKED. The soup was hardly warm and the HOT open chicken sandwich was ICE cold !! It never was My favorite place but now its DONE. We had an early lunch at Kanawata on our way back and it was great.If you don't need gas and or can wait to eat, you might as well push on to Kanawata. You can shoot across the lake and save 20K. Mario and Celine are sweethearts and really do a nice job, have stayed there a least 10 times.

Wow...not the first time I heard that place sucked..So you might be on something..My friends stoped for lunch and it took for ever to get their food..Then they said it wasnt very good..Too many other places to eat..They wont go there again.. jack

Same her stopped eating there. Gas and go, and I might even skip the gas next time and stretch it to Kanawata. What a shame a few years back that was one of our favorite lunch stops.

Do you have a gps track for the lake?

No I don't, from Mario's it's pretty much due south. You end up going through the woods for a little bit and back on 33S. There is a small pine tree stuck in the lake where you get off on the south end, like a Charlie Brown X-mas tree !

1. Hi Pipemaster

Do you mean Lake Manouane by Kanawata and then rejoin the 345 down to Repos?

Andy

Sorry, yes 345 S down to Repos to 33 S. It was a nice run across the lake,saved a few miles. However the section that your bypassing on 345 is nice heading north coming into Kanawata.