wisted

I have not been down there for a while ( When Joncus burned ) but from Joachim to fuel is 118 miles and I think its at the old Joncus lodge..... nice trail does not get used much...I think it was limited head north from Joachim but you can look the town up there is a gas station there and the gentalmen the runs it also grooms the trail or did

Looking for some information for a upcoming trip to the Outaouais area. Does anyone know the trail conditions for trail 386 from Rapides des Joachims to Lovicourt.

Any input would be appreciated.

Don't know about 386 from Rapide des Joachims to 63 but from 63 to Louvicourt was good a week ago.

I have not been down there for a while ( When Joncus burned ) but from Joachim to fuel is 118 miles and I think its at the old Joncus lodge..... nice trail does not get used much...I think it was limited head north from Joachim but you can look the town up there is a gas station there and the gentalmen the runs it also grooms the trail or did

Joncas closed this year but Le Vendryne lodge is on that trail and has gas

Yup, check out the St Zenon to Val d'Dor thread in the general section...

snapback.pngiceman, on 11 February 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

I'm not sure of your chosen route from St. Zenon to Clova, tell me which way you are going and I can tell you where to gas.

For sure to Clova on 83 is gas in Parent.

So at Clova you will gas and sleep.

Next gas Lake Faillon on 83 is a lodge with rooms gas and food.

Then gas in seneterre if you go in on the 83 or in Louvincourt at intesection 83/386 if you use the 386 trail.

Val d'or gas in town then

Gas in Louvincourt intersection of 83 and 386 right by the river crossing.

Now after that you have 2 choices

On the 386 you come to Kitchisakik(indian village) top off there and if you can make 120 miles if not then......

Once you turn left at the end of the 386 you are now on the 63 east. Not very far on the left there is a trail to Pavillion Lavendyre a lodge with gas food and rooms, note its like 7 miles down and then 7 miles back to 63.

Continue on 63 east you come to A gas right on the trail along the road called Le Domaine food also here.

Further down is another gas at the Classic a restaurant/gas right on trail.

Definately need the gas at Domaine From there you should make Mt Laurier no Problem.

Or just gas at Classic too if you want.