Laurentides!

lindasledgirl

The 13 north from mekoos is in great shape!

I had a little race across Lac Trapani and won! Top speed was 180 km! And I still had more!

Glad to see your dong well. I see that place for new years day breakfast every year with the wife and kis. (with exception of this year) I like that place and lac edward for some odd reason alot cant put my finger on why

hi all !!

pics from linda with a little note !!

13 north to nottawissi....

we were going to go to '' chute du serpent ''.....but trail was closed !!!

they sent us on an atv trail because the trees were down still from the big storm.

awesome day !!!

trails excellent .....but still some ice under snow !!

jean-guy

On my way back! Thursday amd Monday are travel days. Stayed at Mekoos. Rode just over 800 km Fri sat Sun. Very busy! I organized my first " tour" of sorts and Friday re-traced the trail snow farmer took me on last year to 100 lacs. Trails were ex lent but HF to esych the ice.

Saturday the Chutes and Devils Mountain. Great trip up..

But no snow in the trees.

Day 3 was suppose to be north of Nottawissi to Snake falls but trail was closed.

also visited Robaska!

Good trails! Stay west!

On my way back! Thursday amd Monday are travel days. Stayed at Mekoos. Rode just over 800 km Fri sat Sun. Very busy! I organized my first " tour" of sorts and Friday re-traced the trail snow farmer took me on last year to 100 lacs. Trails were ex lent but HF to esych the ice.

Saturday the Chutes and Devils Mountain. Great trip up..

But no snow in the trees.

Day 3 was suppose to be north of Nottawissi to Snake falls but trail was closed.

also visited Robaska!

Good trails! Stay west!

good folks hope you met Dominque awesome lady. hope your trav. back to the 4 letter word home is safe and well

Oh yes...just thought I would mention....

Fuel

During my 3 days of riding out of Mekoos....I bought fuel obviously and did see a thread somewhere in hear about fuel prices this year. Normally I don't look to be honest. Not like there are options when you are out there in the bush. However...I thought Mekoos was a wee bit high at $1.65 a litre till we got to Scott's....a whopping $1.99. Fuel at the gas station in Ferme -Neuve for my truck was $1.36. I am just happy that I didn't buy my 135 liters of fuel for the truck at Scott's!

The difference between the 800 and the 600 etec was very significant. At these high prices, it really was noticeable.

Linda

Oh yes...just thought I would mention....

Fuel

During my 3 days of riding out of Mekoos....I bought fuel obviously and did see a thread somewhere in hear about fuel prices this year. Normally I don't look to be honest. Not like there are options when you are out there in the bush. However...I thought Mekoos was a wee bit high at $1.65 a litre till we got to Scott's....a whopping $1.99. Fuel at the gas station in Ferme -Neuve for my truck was $1.36. I am just happy that I didn't buy my 135 liters of fuel for the truck at Scott's!

The difference between the 800 and the 600 etec was very significant. At these high prices, it really was noticeable.

Linda

Balbuzard is 2.50 I had an 87 dollar fill up. I dont mind to do it once but I wouldnt want to do it again.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, my videographer just completed our trip report...Good times!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEnz_gg0IqM&feature=youtu.be