Riding partners for Feb16-24 saddlebag trip available??

Florida Snowman

Looking for 1-3 very experienced saddlebagers for a high mileage trip leaving from the Shawinigan area on Saturday Feb. 16th. Major loop out west & north & possibly into Ontario & Cochrane. Last day of riding would be Saturday Feb. 23rd or Sunday Feb. 24th. 7-8 days on trail. Must have newer sled that's professionally serviced with all saddlebag equipment attached.

Send a PM or email if you're interested.

THINK SNOW!!

Tom Rohlman

tom@pinemanagement.com

Looking for 1-3 very experienced saddlebagers for a high mileage trip leaving from the Shawinigan area on Saturday Feb. 16th. Major loop out west & north & possibly into Ontario & Cochrane. Last day of riding would be Saturday Feb. 23rd or Sunday Feb. 24th. 7-8 days on trail. Must have newer sled that's professionally serviced with all saddlebag equipment attached.

Send a PM or email if you're interested.

THINK SNOW!!

Tom Rohlman

tom@pinemanagement.com

Now you sound like me... :rofl:

How about me and Two girlfriends?

I'll rent a sled for that trip...

NICE!!!

Hard to find people with the money/time/experience all at the same time eh Phil?

And a working sled...for sure.

Edited by Phil 1

Must have newer sled that's professionally serviced with all saddlebag equipment attached.

I have a newer sled with all the saddlebagging gear but professionally serviced. I'm a professional machinist not a professional mechanic but do all the servicing work myself so i guess i'm out. LOL. Wish i had the time Tom.

JG

2 of us will be leaving from just north of Mont Laurier Sat am the 16th returning Sunday the 24th. Perhaps we could do some of the trip together, we go to ride not drink hard and carry on. We'll be at Tamarac Saturday night, then heading toward Val-d'or and frrom there whereever we end up maybe Chib and around not sure yet. Haven't been to Cochrane in years. How many will you be?

. Okay let's see some spare Bearings, Belts and maybe a Role cage for that sled. Lol.

Was the tower that holds Secondary clutch, not enought metal in the garbage can...Dealer in La Tuque only changed the bearing did not figure out what caused failure. They updated parts in 2012 & 13 so you should be fine.

Amazes me !!!! How people can make judgment of other people when they don't even know them.

In gen yes. If you think about it people fix into one of 5 groups. The thing about this form is most live near and do the same things. The enjoyment of it comes easy. Even over bad thigs ie phil and all the issue with his sled or others and crime they all suck but, most of us have been in that very same spot before.

Back to sledding when are you thinking about going north? I wont let the cat out of the bag but late feb 27th I will be going right past your door. Aka master of the snow is in control of this tour your know him well.

Hey Jesse,

Who is this master of the snow?? I need to speak with him.

If you could do both in the same time let me know I would like to enjoy that maybe even bring a 6 of blue

Edited by rmk

Anyone riding down to Ville Marie or Temiskamimg Quebec or the Ontario side ..

Cochrane or New Liskeard. I finish my ride on the 17th and may want to meet up to ride back east.

Thanks