Stay north of maniwaki.

Ilandem

Hello all just an update if you plan on heading to quebec in the maniwaki area go north of mont Laurier or it is all ice. We are at notawissi trails are ok still lots of ice in spots this region got killed by rain last week went up to club Scott yesterday trails looked good to the north. Ps don't come here without studs I tried that on my new 1200 renegade and rear ended my wife taking out the hood. :-(.

The line is at about Ferme Neuve. Mont Laurier is ok but icy, North about 15 miles the trails are solid again. They got about 3 inches this week and the trails are all pretty solid now. This Sunday it will be great as they are calling for 10cm's of snow.

Hey Crazysnow, we didnt make it to Clova this year because the rain storm forced us to change plans last minute. We ended up staying at Notawissi for the week and doing day trips. Gashog and I did a very nice 210 mile loop trip north out of Notawissi to Fer De Cheval, east to 100 Lacs, south to Mekoos, west to Ste Anne Du Lac, and then back North to Notawissi. The Mach gave me a little trouble on one of the coldest days, it died while crossing a lake. Gashog was towing me back to Notawissi when he said we should try starting it again. I was skeptical but we tried and it started. I think it was some water in the gas that worked it way through because it ran great the rest of the week.