Old JAG'S never die!

Jackstraw

Broke out the old 79' Jag, original owner and never an ounce of maintenance or work done. Just starts and runs every time!

Could be Phils replacement sled! The kids out today tubing the easy way!

How much? I've ridden Cats before... :drinks:

If that Sled is so great ...... Bring it on the next 1450 mile trip and let phil use your 1200 ..... then we got something to talk about . 8) lol

I'd put my money on the Cat then Phils for a 1450 mile loop! Phils gonna buy it and put his tour buddy on it, too small of a tank for touring. No room for saddle bags, gotta pack light, maybe a couple pairs of undies in the coat and your good to go! You would have to give him a 2 hour head start each morning to be fair!

Broke out the old 79' Jag, original owner and never an ounce of maintenance or work done. Just starts and runs every time!

Could be Phils replacement sled! The kids out today tubing the easy way!

That looks like a lot of fun for the kids Jim, i was out today too with my little 277cc Tundra pulling the kids around in the Toboggan on the back for a few hours then it was time to break out the Apex and go for a daddy ride, did 50 miles around the neighborhood, trails got the snow they needed now its up to the clubs.

Daddy moments with the kids on a sled are memorable.

That looks like a lot of fun for the kids Jim, i was out today too with my little 277cc Tundra pulling the kids around in the Toboggan on the back for a few hours then it was time to break out the Apex and go for a daddy ride, did 50 miles around the neighborhood, trails got the snow they needed now its up to the clubs. Daddy moments with the kids on a sled are memorable.

You got that right, I got home from snowplowing at 11am. My daughter and 4 friends wher waiting to ride. That sled hasn't been started in 2 years, I was worried, some starter fluid, bingo fired up and ran great on 2 year old premixed fuel. Priceless! So Phil the next trip is coming up E-tec or jag? :drinks:

You got that right, I got home from snowplowing at 11am. My daughter and 4 friends wher waiting to ride. That sled hasn't been started in 2 years, I was worried, some starter fluid, bingo fired up and ran great on 2 year old premixed fuel. Priceless! So Phil the next trip is coming up E-tec or jag? :drinks:

Jag...pre mix and all...

Many great memories on my old 79 jag. My first "long range" sled that you could actually take on a 3 day tour. Granted it was only about 200 miles for the entire trip but it was still 3 full days of riding. Mixing the gas was always a crapshoot, a quart of Castrol to 5 gallons... or was it 6? IDK.

Que the " It was 1980 something, in the land that I grew up in.."