Lodging info

Pipemaster

Planning short loop, any input would be grateful lodging or otherwise. Haven't been this way in a while. Plan on leaving La Belle Tues 26th in afternoon and end up in St Anne Du Lac for the night. Wed. St Anne to Parent for lunch and on to Clova for the night.Thurs. Clova to Lac Fallion for lunch and down 386 S. Is there any lodging at intersection of 386 and 63 on that orange trail ??? If so, stay there on Thursday night from there back to LaBelle on Friday.

Thanks Dave L

Just east of the 386/63 is a trail (it will be on the right) to Pavillion Lavendyre its the only thing down near there. 7 miles off of the 63.

Nice Lodge gas food sleep.

819-435-2133

Edited by iceman

Just east of the 386/63 is a trail (it will be on the right) to Pavillion Lavendyre its the only thing down near there. 7 miles off of the 63.

Nice Lodge gas food sleep.

819-435-2133

Way to go Iceman, I think I was there years ago We'll see when we get there. That works out well for our trip, from there back to La Belle is around 210 Miles back.

Thanks for the info, Dave L

Way to go Iceman, I think I was there years ago We'll see when we get there. That works out well for our trip, from there back to La Belle is around 210 Miles back.

Thanks for the info, Dave L

Make sure to call ahead to LaVendyre we tried to call ahead there on a Monday at 11 AM and they were full. We did not pass more than 2 snowmobiles that entire day and no fresh tracks? I am thinking now it was not a snowmobiler related booking.

Make sure to call ahead to LaVendyre we tried to call ahead there on a Monday at 11 AM and they were full. We did not pass more than 2 snowmobiles that entire day and no fresh tracks? I am thinking now it was not a snowmobiler related booking.

Thanks for the heads up,,just booked the last 3 rooms for the night we wanted

Planning short loop, any input would be grateful lodging or otherwise. Haven't been this way in a while. Plan on leaving La Belle Tues 26th in afternoon and end up in St Anne Du Lac for the night. Wed. St Anne to Parent for lunch and on to Clova for the night.Thurs. Clova to Lac Fallion for lunch and down 386 S. Is there any lodging at intersection of 386 and 63 on that orange trail ??? If so, stay there on Thursday night from there back to LaBelle on Friday.

Thanks Dave L

A few more questions,First we are starting and returning to St Anne du Lac. Is the orange local trail bypassing Sennetre open and groomed ? Is there gas at Kitciskik on 386 and Domain on 63 ? Returning to St Anne on 322 can you still get off 322 and cross the Baskatong to Rabaska Lodge or do you have to stay on 322 ?? How far is Pouvioure Martin From Tamarak in Clova ?? Thanks

Not sure what you are calling the Orange trail by-passing seneterre? You mean 386? If so yes you can go from Lac Faillon to Louvincourt by-passing seneterre. Yes open and groomed.

Gas at Kitciskik YES

Gas at Le Domaine YES

322 can not help you with that one

Pouvorie Martin is Closed this Season I am pretty sure..

Not sure what you are calling the Orange trail by-passing seneterre? You mean 386? If so yes you can go from Lac Faillon to Louvincourt by-passing seneterre. Yes open and groomed.

Gas at Kitciskik YES

Gas at Le Domaine YES

322 can not help you with that one

Pouvorie Martin is Closed this Season I am pretty sure..

Thanks again Iceman,One more Question,on the Woodrunner map it shows another trail heading up to Clova west of 13. Is that a good trail, is it groomed, it shows gas on the train heading north ?Been on 13 a bunch of times, maybe this is a good alternate either going up or heading back to St Anne Thanks Again !

That is the Lepine Road Trail.

Last I knew groomer was broken there.

Gas in the Middle was relais Evasion its closed this season.

Gas at Pensive at the Bottom Clova is the gas at the Top.

That is Hit or Miss you need to check to get the latest not really sure.

It is a good way when its good to get right to Rabaska.

Thanks again Iceman,One more Question,on the Woodrunner map it shows another trail heading up to Clova west of 13. Is that a good trail, is it groomed, it shows gas on the train heading north ?Been on 13 a bunch of times, maybe this is a good alternate either going up or heading back to St Anne Thanks Again !

the only trail that goes to Clova is the woodrunner trail from Rabaska. And on the Baskatong you stay between the posts