Riding from Letape North

Letape Rider

You can ride from the red roof to the Hi as of today

Checked it out on my way home from Valin

Another great run this weekend 450 miles or so

There is no need to trailer over the hill any more for us

ER

Early

Sounds like you had another great run, also good on the news about the red roof...and north.

RR

Anyone have a website or phone number for the Red Roof?

Thx.

I don't think they have a website, looks like it's just a small restaurant. It's about 5 miles past the end of the divided 173, maybe 30 minutes north of Quebec City. Sign out fron t says Relais du Nord i beleive.

Scorpionbowl is driving up Friday night after work (7 hour ride) so thats why he's looking to stay somewhere around Stoneham Friday.

I'm thinking of staying at the Roquemont Friday night and get an early start at the red roof on saturday. if you can ride out of a motel around stoneham that would also work. I'd ride out of the Roquemont but I doubt the river is frozen.

Isn't The Roquemont on the North side of river. I have ridden out of there up 73 & 23 and I don't remember a river???

No it is on the south side of the Sainte Anne River. You cross the river very shortly after leaving the Roguemont.

Andy

You can get around the river by road but don't get caught

They tend to get a bit P.O. when you ride the road threw town

The river is shallow if your into water cross

ER

Been there done that, not a big deal there, crossing the open river that is, never could find the road bypass soooooooo, lets go

Been there done that, not a big deal there, crossing the open river that is, never could find the road bypass soooooooo, lets go

Wellllllllllllll..............Friday, Freak , Tony, Me so far.............you can borrow my ProX if your sled is broke. :yahoo:

Wellllllllllllll..............Friday, Freak , Tony, Me so far.............you can borrow my ProX if your sled is broke. :yahoo:

friday after we ride!!!!!, possibly right by the red rrof leaving from quebec city or thetfordmines or vermont, who knows