Conditions in RDL ?

snowdogs

Looks like we will take a chance and head to RDL. With some snow for the eastern part of the Gaspe for tonight hopefully we won't have to deal with too much ice

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got to universal in RDL about 6pm met Mikerider in hallway good to put a face with the name not over abundance of snow but looks ok to ride out can't wait to head out in the morning

Returned to RDL this afternoon (Sunday 2/1/15) and got in a quick 60 mile ride. Conditions are sweet! Looks like the area picked up a few more inches of snow since last week, which looks pretty meager considering I've shoveled close to 3 feet of snow the past few days at the Maine coast. Here until next Monday.

mike

Hey Mike,

What are your plans for the Gaspesie gathering March 13th & 14th in Amqui? You gonna be riding the week before? I'm thinking of heading to RDL or Montmagny March 4th or 5th and riding the next 8-9 days. Looking to find a few others interested in riding some or all of it.

Enjoy the next week of riding.

Tom

Thanks Tom. Only have a 6 day weekend on the gathering date. I'll just have time for a two day sled ride to the gathering, stay two nights and two days to get back to my truck. This is all dependent on weather, as due to my work schedule I can't get stranded due to storms etc. So it will be a last minute decision to go or not.

Hopefully another time, would enjoy heading out with you. Mike

Just saw Viper2 in the restaurant. And yes Rick, free drinks at the bar all night sounds great. Forgot to ask if you are driving home tomorrow, headed into the big storm?

mike

Finally went east from RDL today. Two to several inches of new snow overnight in areas. Trails were perfect everywhere, went to Rimouski and around to Squatec and back to RDL. 215 miles. Brandan and Mark NY joined me. Lots of sun and cold wave moved in during the afternoon.

mike

I'm headed up to Hotel Universal on Saturday 2/14/15 for a week of riding day loops out of RDL. Can anyone give me a recent trail conditions report ? Also last year after a trip around the Gaspe I went in to town to Club Monroe and it appeared to be closed for renovations. Can anyone advise if it is currently open with adult entertainment ? Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer info on these two matters.