Trails conditions!

Switchback 2006

Your Attention QuébecRiders!! :clapping: :clapping:

I will make the updating of these trails from 2 to 4 times a week! :good:

For the St-Magloire/Lac Etchemin Club house as well as for The Club Motoneige Bellechasse!

TQ5 = From the town of St-Gervais, St-Raphael, St-François-de-le-rivière-du-Sud, Berthier-Sur-Mer, St-Vallier until St-Michel-de-Bellechasse.

TQ55 = From the town of Lac Etchemin, Ste-Sabine, St-Magloire until St-Fabien-de-Panet.

TQ35 = From the town St-Damien-de-Bucland, St-Nérée-de-Bellechasse, Armagh, Ste-Euphémie until Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire.

R551 = From Ste-Euphémie until Ste-Justine.

R549 = From Armagh on the TQ35 until Club house of St-Magloire.

R547 = From St-Gervais on the TQ5 until the TQ55 at the Club house Sportif Mont Bonnet.

R545 = From St-Gervais on the TQ5 until the TQ55 at Lac Etchemin.

R543 = From St-Charles-de-Bellechasse until the TQ5 at La Durantaye.

Do not miss our trails conditions during our winter season!

Keep your right on the trais!! :clapping:

Have a good season! :hi:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may come up from Maryland, how far from the US border are you?

How much base is there?

Thanks for the info

Your Attention QuébecRiders!! :clapping: :clapping:

I will make the updating of these trails from 2 to 4 times a week! :good:

For the St-Magloire/Lac Etchemin Club house as well as for The Club Motoneige Bellechasse!

TQ5 = From the town of St-Gervais, St-Raphael, St-François-de-le-rivière-du-Sud, Berthier-Sur-Mer, St-Vallier until St-Michel-de-Bellechasse.

TQ55 = From the town of Lac Etchemin, Ste-Sabine, St-Magloire until St-Fabien-de-Panet.

TQ35 = From the town St-Damien-de-Bucland, St-Nérée-de-Bellechasse, Armagh, Ste-Euphémie until Notre-Dame-du-Rosaire.

R551 = From Ste-Euphémie until Ste-Justine.

R549 = From Armagh on the TQ35 until Club house of St-Magloire.

R547 = From St-Gervais on the TQ5 until the TQ55 at the Club house Sportif Mont Bonnet.

R545 = From St-Gervais on the TQ5 until the TQ55 at Lac Etchemin.

R543 = From St-Charles-de-Bellechasse until the TQ5 at La Durantaye.

Do not miss our trails conditions during our winter season!

Keep your right on the trais!! :clapping:

Have a good season! :hi:

I may come up from Maryland, how far from the US border are you?

How much base is there?

Thanks for the info

Were exacly in Maryland! Give me your zip code!

Sorry, but what do you mean by base!?

If is the snow accumulation between the ground and the groom trail...well more or less 2 foots

Switchback, on 35 is there any problem between ND Rossaire and tourville or its just that the railbed trail hasn't been packed and groomed, hoping we can run the bed from Armagh to the relais 540 and on toward St Eleuthere

RR

Yes RR! :sad:

The Montmagny Club can't not groom the 551 to go on the 35...to groom...because they have to cross a marsh(In the Park Régional des Appalaches) & it's not frozen yet!

Officials believe they will be able to go there next week ... if everything is frozen...!

:hi:

base= packed snow on ground...to ask another way, how much snow so far on the trails?

maryland 21136

4 feet of snow & more!

2 feet well groomed!!

This year on the top of the Massif = 202 cm

(In less then a month. Start on nov. 08 2007 )

Last season 2006-2007 = 615 cm

season 05/06 590 cm

season 04/05 574 cm

season 03/04 535 cm

season 02/03 566 cm

season 01/02 477 cm

season 00/01 610 cm

season 99/00 529 cm

season 98/99 435 cm

Maryland 21136 to St-Philémon(Massif du sud ski station) = 759 miles :wacko:

Maryland 21136 to Champlain Border = 520 miles

All the best! :good:

Switchback, I understand about the wet land not being frozen, you sure don't want to bog the groomer down in that!!

Thank you

RR

With the temperature that we have here and the snow accumulation, I think the chances are very good for this weekend! :good:

Latest news!

The club house of Beauceville has not yet solve the problem of right of way(droit de passsage) on TQ75 between Notre Dame and Beauceville.

There is a pressure group against the crossing of snowmobilers on the highway!

Again, snowmobilers have taken hostage :vava:

Here is the information found on their website:

The trail TQ # 75 between Notre Dame des Pins Beauceville and is not yet open, but it will soon be assured. THE TRAIL WILL NOT BE CLOSED THIS SEASON! Ouff!! :good:

http://www.clubmotoneigebeauceville.ca/surveiller.asp

Latest news!

The club house of Beauceville has not yet solve the problem of right of way(droit de passsage) on TQ75 between Notre Dame and Beauceville.

There is a pressure group against the crossing of snowmobilers on the highway!

Again, snowmobilers have taken hostage :vava:

Here is the information found on their website:

The trail TQ # 75 between Notre Dame des Pins Beauceville and is not yet open, but it will soon be assured. THE TRAIL WILL NOT BE CLOSED THIS SEASON! Ouff!! :good:

http://www.clubmotoneigebeauceville.ca/surveiller.asp

SB

thanks for the update , when I connected to the link, it looks like 55 to lac etchemin is open for maintenance? my french reading is limited

Also, up in your neck of the woods, the relais at lac vert, what is that like, I have always seen the turn for the relais but never went in to check it out?

thanks RR

SB

thanks for the update , when I connected to the link, it looks like 55 to lac etchemin is open for maintenance? my french reading is limited

Also, up in your neck of the woods, the relais at lac vert, what is that like, I have always seen the turn for the relais but never went in to check it out?

thanks RR

Hi RR!

What is written on the site is that the trail TQ # 55 from Beauceville in the direction of Lac Etchemin is now open.

& from Lac Etchemin to at less St-Fabien-de-Panet is groomed!! As well as the R549 & R547 +TQ35 until ND-Du-Rosaire.

So that mean that is more or less 400km of groom trails for us right now.

I will have to double check with our groomers for this week-end! :good:

Unfortunately, the relais du Lac Vert in St-Nérée-de-Bellechasse is closed since 2003 :cray:

All the best!

Hi RR!

What is written on the site is that the trail TQ # 55 from Beauceville in the direction of Lac Etchemin is now open.

& from Lac Etchemin to at less St-Fabien-de-Panet is groomed!! As well as the R549 & R547 +TQ35 until ND-Du-Rosaire.

So that mean that is more or less 400km of groom trails for us right now.

I will have to double check with our groomers for this week-end! :good:

Unfortunately, the relais du Lac Vert in St-Nérée-de-Bellechasse is closed since 2003 :cray:

Switchback, :drinks: I guess I won't stop in there for a visit, seems like yesterday that the sign was out beside the rail bed :D Thanks for clarifying the trail status on 55 east to the Lac etch

RR

All the best!

I OFFICIALLY announce that the Club Motoneige Bellechasse

will open trails on Thursday december 6, 2007.

In addition, the work on the influence of Highway 20 are complete! YES! :yahoo:

Our priorities to be ready this weekend:

TQ5 St-Gervais to Montmagny - TQ35 once again from St-Damien to ND-du-Rosaire - R547 St-Gervais to St-Damien - R549 from the TQ35 to Buckland.

The signalisation will be done at 50%!

I make a few calls in different club house in chaudière-appalache and they said they will be at work. :clapping::yahoo:

Work has already started in some clubs, the others will follow tomorrow, Thursday and Friday to be ready this weekend! :good:

In summary, I believe that you will be able to leave from the border lines and move towards Armstrong, St-Georges, Lac Etchemin, Ste-Sabine, St-Magloire, Montmagny, and even Thetfort Mine as well as Rivière-du-loup.

But caution because the rivers are not yet frozen & at the standards!!

I will come back with pics!!

Be careful ... and keep your right!!

SB 2006 :hi:

Update: Dec. 06, 2007. 14h27

St Georges to St-Come and to St-Prosper is open.

But not for St Georges to Beauceville.

From Beauceville everything is open except for the 75 direction St Georges....

Why: Loss of right of way. (droit de passage) :sorry:

Update: Dec. 06, 2007. 14h27

St Georges to St-Come and to St-Prosper is open.

But not for St Georges to Beauceville.

From Beauceville everything is open except for the 75 direction St Georges....

Why: Loss of right of way. (droit de passage) :sorry:

Switch, Thank you for that update, we will be up in the area tomorrow morning for the weekend, will be making our way towards rdl

Best regards

RR

Switch, Thank you for that update, we will be up in the area tomorrow morning for the weekend, will be making our way towards rdl

Best regards

RR

Around what time do you think that you will pass to St-Magloire?

You will sleep where on friday night?

We could met somewhere for a good canadien beer! :lol::drinks:

Around what time do you think that you will pass to St-Magloire?

You will sleep where on friday night?

We could met somewhere for a good canadien beer! :lol::drinks:

Switch, We should be in st Magloire around noon and 1 tomorrow. Perhaps, if you are riding tomorrow we might see you there, would be time for a canadian beer about than :drinks: .

There will be four of us, 2- skidoos/yamaha/artic cat. We may try to work our way towards rdl, we will have to see how the connections go.

RR

Switch, We should be in st Magloire around noon and 1 tomorrow. Perhaps, if you are riding tomorrow we might see you there, would be time for a canadian beer about than :drinks: .

There will be four of us, 2- skidoos/yamaha/artic cat. We may try to work our way towards rdl, we will have to see how the connections go.

RR

For sure, you can go to RDL......by the TQ5. You can pass by Lac 3-Saumon!!

By the TQ35, will not be easy!! The Montmagny club didin't gromme because of a ''brige'' of Beaver.

They have to check with the governement before =@

Unfortunately I work Friday! But it would be nice to pass on your return on Sunday for a :drinks: .

By the TQ35, will not be easy!! The Montmagny club didin't gromme because of a ''brige'' of Beaver.

Unfortunately I work Friday! But it would be nice to pass on your return on Sunday for a :drinks: .

Switch is it possible to ride from Benedict hotel to Beauce clubhouse up by golf club road?

SB

We should be back through Magloire sunday mid day sometime, I will check at the club house for your switchback !

RR

Switch is it possible to ride from Benedict hotel to Beauce clubhouse up by golf club road?

Humm! I'm not sure! Let me look at that!

SB

We should be back through Magloire sunday mid day sometime, I will check at the club house for your switchback !

RR

:good::clapping:

Switch,

What would the best way to get from Armstrong to Lac Etchemin/St. Maglore?? 75 still a problem??

Thanks,

NH Vector

545 from St Theophile dumps out onto 55 just short of Lac Etchemin. If you want to go to St Georges and then over the orange(local) trail connects St Georges to St prosper and you can get on 545 there.