Spring Break in the Gaspesie.

crazysnow

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrGutz, I just returned home from RDL, south shore of Gaspe is pretty much shot, (Info from riders returning to RDL from there) Also the RDL area from Universal until about 8 miles inland (Les Aventuriers clubhouse) is done, other than that, once inland and up in elevation it's really good. Just FYI for you as you mentioned a Gaspe loop.

Thanks, I think we are going to try to park Mont Joli and ride from there to the end and around.

Wish us luck.

GutZ

I think you better park inland, we went by Mt Joli on Tuesday and it was pretty bare in town.

All the area's near the shore are shot! (south of there)

Gutz...north shore only. Not mont joli. Not la cache. Best to stay mont Louis chic Choc . Rain and warm temps Tues wed. I am sorry to say.

We're going to try Shawinigan and Nord!

GutZ

just a short note ...im back crazy left my house at 3.30am to go home linda and jg went back to the camp . those guy are the professional posters ...so i llrt them do it . ...........all i can say is that it was one of my best times i ever spent anywhere .!!!!!the mileage didn't matter . till later. eddieskidoo.

Well we are out of the camp.... it was one of the greatest trips I've had.

Eddie and John...thanks for making it all happen. You two guys are nothing short of amazing. Not kidding.

Jean Guy is nothing short of exhausted. When we took a break...he took 40 pictures. Just thrilled to see him flipping through his 3000 pictures. He will be busy over the next few days...resizing and posting. We had a couple of 'stocks' it was never him but he got us all out.

I am feeling sad...but I guess its time to pull out and head home...I am just finishing Jean guys spaghetti sauce...my thanks for all he does.

Oh and yes....he's the boss of the camp..but it wouldn't happen if I wasn't bossy! Haha

Don't miss "Groomers Spring Break" next year!

Reserve early...space is limited! Crazy Snow left his pillow...and Eddie left a bungie cord to make sure they're in next year!

It doesn't get any better than this kind of friendship.

Thanks xoxo

hi eddy - john and linda !!

well , i can t find the words to say how much i should thank you for that awesome spring break at the camp + trip on the north side !!

it has been a great pleasure for me to welcome you '' city people '' at my office !!....glad that you enjoyed my ''life '' at the camp !!

great to ride with you off and on the trail !!

big thank you for all the laughs ,stories !!!

also ,big thx for your patience for letting me enjoying my hobby ...taking tons and tons of pics !!

it has been an awesome experience to ride with you around camp and on trails !!

this is something ill never forget !!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY !!!

glad that linda reminded me that ....all good things must have an end !!

hope to see you back again to enjoy life at the camp where s there s no traffic jam !!

almost forgot...eddie and john ...your experience and knowledge about gaspesie made it very easy for us the newbies !!

we even made a toast for you at the camp last night !!

thank you all again !!

sincerely ...

jean-guy