Last Run for the Season!!

MrGutz

glad you 2 had fun with out me.. losers.. :p

Looks like you guys had a great time, I was supposed to leave for QC today but having spent the last 5 days in the hospital my season is over. It sucks with the way the conditions look it would have been a great ender. It looks like I have a bit of a lifestyle change ahead, I guess abit of a wake up call so to speak. Keep the pics coming, at least it's nice to see people out riding!

Looks like you guys had a great time, I was supposed to leave for QC today but having spent the last 5 days in the hospital my season is over. It sucks with the way the conditions look it would have been a great ender. It looks like I have a bit of a lifestyle change ahead, I guess abit of a wake up call so to speak. Keep the pics coming, at least it's nice to see people out riding!

Hey Jim , Did't know you were in the hospital .. Hope everything is ok ..

John

We are all falling apart....

Getting less young sucks!

Are you OK?

GutZ

You can say that again! I have good bungie cords...if anyone is in bad shape...we'll just strap you on to my sled!

We are all falling apart.... Getting less young sucks! Are you OK? GutZ

I'll be fine, it'll take a couple of weeks to fully recover. Just turning 50 this year, I guess age IS more then a number, I guess if you feel 18 it doesn't mean you can act like it! LOL! The changes will be the hard part.

I'll be fine, it'll take a couple of weeks to fully recover. Just turning 50 this year, I guess age IS more then a number, I guess if you feel 18 it doesn't mean you can act like it! LOL! The changes will be the hard part.

Get well soon Jim, hope to see you in QC next season riding.

JG

Thanks guys, definatley sucks getting old, but not much you can do about!

You can do a lot about it Jim, think out of the box, take care of yourself and your family.

Hope to see you in Qc next year.

JG