current mont tremblant info

i havnt ridden this area in years, when i did it was just trail riding thru it. seems like a pretty good mountainous area, gets good snow?

looking for mostly off trail, side trail stuff. we wont be dooing any saddlebagging or big loops, we will have our off trail sleds with us this weekend

looks like that area got and will get some snow tonight, didnt get the horrible rain eastern QC got. anyone ridden up there in the last several days?

*so where do you stay thats secure in or next to the park?

*places, area has cell coverage ia ssume, most hotels have internet?

*roughly 3.5 hrs from 187 NY border, right?

thanks guys!

Ian

Tonight snowing a bit, Go direct to Cuilliere a Pot at St-Donat,

Tomorow morning i am there ... i try to give news tomorrow night ??

Coming NY by Montréal or by Thousand Island or Cornwall ?

If your looking for off trail. You would be better off in the clova area and south the the mid relay. lots off log roads in that area to ride for days. Or 100 lac north the power lines will take you to ex spots to off trail ride. I was just in those two area up to this past sat riding was very good

To far from your place of travel. If you want that type of ridding I would move west. I do know the factory will have the new 14 doo's at the clova power lines this weekend coming sat and sun cant tell ya how I know that but it's a fact every year.