looking for bruce f?

lindasledgirl

LOL!! I got a call yesterday...I said well what's his QR name...He didn't have a clue what it was I was speaking about. I think I maybe talked him into another little ride lol

I'm sure it didn't take much to talk him into taking another ride.

He mentioned 'Linda' while we were having breakfast one morning and I asked if she was 'Lindasledgirll' on QR? Didn't know what I was

talking about. Too funny!!

Just met him that week-end. He was in the corral in the morning alone, so I asked if he wanted to ride with us the week-end.

We went to get info on renting a cabin again for next season and Smiley said he would be interested in joining in on it.

Well, Smiley is now in a 4 bedroom chalet with us for next season. I not sure if he's slept yet, excited for next year, as all of us are.

He loves to saddlebag also, so we'll be leaving from the cabin.

He did try and talk me into staying with Yamaha, but I ended up switching to Doo !!! It's going to be a long summer.

Edited by favarcat

Well I have a feeling he and I will ride up together next year...It would be so nice to have someone to share the gas bill with and he is a great guy! I hope the next 9 months fly by!

Good work on the Doo!!

I just called a buddy of mine his wife said he left for Quebec! ARGH!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi Bruce!

Smiley called me last night from the Toronto Snowmobile Show! He is ready for snow! And he is ready to head to Quebec!

Hope you are getting excited! I am heading to the show today...Smiley went up to the cottage so I will have missed him.

Cheers!

Linda

Hello Linda. Haven't had much time to think about snowmobiling this summer. We've been doing a full remodel of the house since April and my mother just passed away 2 weeks ago. It's been a long month, but we woke this morning to it snowing and a dusting on the grass and vehicles. Got on the computer this morning and started an accessory list for the new renegade. Tell Smiley to get ready for the cabin and pray for snow !!!!

Hi Bruce,

Very sorry to hear about your mom's passing. My father died September 14th and I am still getting use to not having him with us.

I will call Smiley and pass on the message to get ready, but something tells me he is just about there lol.

Take care!

Linda

• 11 months later...

Hi Bruce!

Meeting Smiley at the show in Toronto Friday and then out for dinner! Looking forward to seeing you guys in December! lol

Do you need anything at the show?

Linda