Summer Gathering #6 July 19 and 20 2013

Saguenay Bill

Who's that cute kid!

I hope everyone made it home ok.

Does anyone have an update on Timbo's Buddy Ray?

Did Eddie get lost on the way to breakfast ?

I think I was just charged for next years summer gathering!

Later

Gut

Who's that cute kid!

I hope everyone made it home ok.

Does anyone have an update on Timbo's Buddy Ray?

Did Eddie get lost on the way to breakfast ?

I think I was just charged for next years summer gathering!

Later

Gut

I wasn,t lost .. you guys were ha ha ha!!!! curt and I saw tim bring ray back on the bike ... hospital said it was angina. and they both road of together. and I think I paid for everyones room this year !!!! thanks again to bill and to bite harder .com for the wheel . hard a blast .....also thanks to george and sharron for the beer . till winter !!!

I wasn,t lost .. you guys were ha ha ha!!!! curt and I saw tim bring ray back on the bike ... hospital said it was angina. and they both road of together. and I think I paid for everyones room this year !!!! thanks again to bill and to bite harder .com for the wheel . hard a blast .....also thanks to george and sharron for the beer . till winter !!!

Thank you Eddie for the post. If you see a post by Eddie consider yourself lucky they're very rare. Lol. Love you bud.

Thanks again Bill for hosting another gathering, we had a great time. Keg was just about kicked. I enjoyed talking with all of you. Another breakfast missed - unless there is snow calling my name, Sunday morning usually starts a little late for me. The apple pie was tasty as per usual. I hope Ray is feeling better. Ginger - we went to Chutters after Brunch - I think the local dentist owns the place - LOL. Taylor says thanks for the candy! The only thing I could have asked for would have been more time on Saturday afternoon to enjoy each other's company - time flies when your having fun. On Sunday we did a little tour de NH before heading home. I look forward to seeing you guys again @ the Forestel. I regret to say that bringing a keg to the Val D'Or is out of the question - it would never make it down Louvicourt Boulevard

• 2 weeks later...