Yellowstone

longriderss

"In the Grand Tetons"

I thought for sure you'd like that place Tom, Tetons is a French word for....I'll give you the honours to google translate it for yourself. Lol.

Thanks for the early morning giggle.

JG

"In the Grand Tetons"

I thought for sure you'd like that place Tom, Tetons is a French word for....I'll give you the honours to google translate it for yourself. Lol.

Thanks for the early morning giggle.

JG

Funny!

GutZ

We went in 2011 and it was killer for certain! We stayed in Driggs Idaho about an hour south from the West Entrance.

We did the the Park in two days and stayed at the Snow Lodge. Highly reccomended. Right at Old Faithful. The 2 strokers are a bit weird at first but who cares? You are there for the killer views and wildlife. You must go with a guide. Ours was extremely good. Teton Valley Adventures was our guide service. They are located in Driggs Idaho. They have it all. We were amazed at what they provided. You could walk in with a swimsuit on and come out fully decked in Klim. All their sleds were brand new doo's. We chose Driggs and that service because after riding in the Park we wanted to ride the mountains and they did not let us down. The " Big Holes" are right across the Tetonia Valley from the Tetons and are just as big and tall. We rode there for two days in uncut powder up to 13 thousand feet. They provided long track, 2 cycle, late model mountain doo's that were incredible. The elk and moose were plentiful. The price, for what they provided, was very reasonable. We smashed a sled up pretty badly and they were very reasonable about it. Take a peek at our video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fk4dEVJFNI