Where am I? Summer Edition

scorpionbowl

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MrGutz. Its the bridge at Nouvelle. The south side Gaspe.

Nouvelle_zpse2d3461e.jpg

When I looked at that picture the first time I said that was the bridge, but changed my mind because of the powerlines. Forgot they were there. I have crossed that bridge more time than I can remember.

You got it.

Quebec709272.jpg

Hey GT, Were you there recently ? I was in the spring the owner told me that it was " sold " and that the new owner is going to put cabins up and fix it up .... did anybody here this I hope it's true

Hey GT, Were you there recently ? I was in the spring the owner told me that it was " sold " and that the new owner is going to put cabins up and fix it up .... did anybody here this I hope it's true

I was there mid summer and there was someone different behind the counter. I didn't ask about the ownership, I was after some of their cold smoked salmon. It is incredible!!

Crazysnow, It was a few years ago. JG is the one to ask.

We were after that smoked Salmon as well. It goes well with the squeaky Gaspesian cheese.

ok .... thanks GT .... Would be nice to see that place updated and make it a nice place to stay, buy the way I was with JG that day . I have to try that Salmon one day.

Edited by crazysnow