Ok let's talk Winter Gathering 2014.

crazysnow

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gutz hotel forestel I did't talk to yet .... its a big place I'm not worried about it too much Shouldn't be a problem getting rooms there.

The # is 819 825 5660.

Gutz thinking of starting out of Rabaska lodge it's Safe there. Spend the day there and check out the sites you got Devils Mountain pretty cool and the falls is cool to check out. Oh yeah when you get to Clova Stay off the train tracks. Lol.

Ok. Friday January 24 in clova at the Tamarac it is ! Sorry guys hope the date works it's hard to please everybody.

Tamarac's # is 1 (819) 662 3319. Remember early bird gets the worm. five rooms are booked already. Thinks Snow !

I just booked the last room.

I thought this was the year I could make the gathering. There is one weekend in all of Jan & Feb that I cannot come up and that is the one. I will probably be up the week before.

I just had a wonderful chat with Carol. She is such a sweetheart. I'm on a cot in the hallway at this point. No worries. Adaptation is a quality trait in this sport of snowmobiling!

Enjoy your summer everyone! It's passing quickly.

Tom

X2 Tom, we'll be bunking together, my chat with her led to a cot in the upstairs lobby, you won't be alone, also I'll be heading up in the fall on atv, i can bring up some air mattresses for the ones with out a cot. lol.

X2 Tom, we'll be bunking together, my chat with her led to a cot in the upstairs lobby, you won't be alone, also I'll be heading up in the fall on atv, i can bring up some air mattresses for the ones with out a cot. lol.

Good stuff JG! Carol said she had just got off the phone with you.

I'm planning on driving nord on Saturday Jan 18th. I must be in NYC by Tuesday Jan 28th.

Plans are starting!!

Tom

I am in! Drove to Whitby to drop off my sleds, called and booked my rooms. yahhoooo...skidoooo!!!

I called the Forestel yesterday afternoon and spoke to Kim, she works Mon-Friday during the day, and told her that QR members were coming on the 25th. When you call tell her you are from QuebecRider.com. Price is $120 to $125 per person, includes supper, breakfast, taxes and tip per person. They will set us up in a seperate room for supper which will be a buffet. I'll have more details in a couple of days.

Bill

I called the Forestel yesterday afternoon and spoke to Kim, she works Mon-Friday during the day, and told her that QR members were coming on the 25th. When you call tell her you are from QuebecRider.com. Price is $120 to $125 per person, includes supper, breakfast, taxes and tip per person. They will set us up in a seperate room for supper which will be a buffet. I'll have more details in a couple of days.

Bill

I called the Forestel yesterday aswell, I spoke with Johanne-Isabelle. I tried to book on line but their system was not accepting a 2014 booking date so i called front desk to book and it seems they are having the same issues. Her director told her to take my name number and they will call back, so far no call. I will try again today with Kim.

Thanks Bill

JG

I just received a call from Denise at the Forestel. She has reserved a total of 30 rooms, 20 rooms with 2 beds and 10 rooms with a bed and a sofa bed. When you call for reservations mention that you are from QuebecRider.com The prices I was quoted were $107 per person, 2 per room and $99 per person, 3 per room. This includes breakfast, supper and tips Taxes are not included.

Bill