Ok let's talk Winter Gathering 2014.

crazysnow

You mean they tell you they don't have any or aren't serving?

If so that's very strange however they are more of a fine dining kind of place, maybe the 100 lacs is too but the guy could've just said that and we would've been fine with it. Instead he started slamming place mats down and literally telling us it's not too funny.....and to be honest with you we weren't even close to laughing although we did after that as we paid for our fuel and left.

I guess that's why I sometimes prefer the more older and more rustic by nature kind of places. Either way I guess we can only go by what we've experienced

We ended up riding in there around 1 on a monday afternoon and stayed the night because it started raining. I will say the meal was excellent four course with escargot and the whole nine yards

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember we are only hearing one side of the story! There may be important details we are not hearing. Lots have stayed with Dominic in the past and have nothing but good reports.

X2 on that I hate to see this type of thing happen anywhere but there are three sides to any story his side, my side and the truth which is usually somewhere in between

In my years I have learned there are a minimum of 3 sides to every story. Time will tell. I believe in Karma.

Sorry Tom did not read ahead :shock:

We can check the the Odanak on Sunday, we were going to ride to Latuque anyways.

So ,,, maybe Cabanon to Odanak, do a loop (St Raymond), Odanak, back to Cadanon?

Or we could try the Delta again?

GutZ

Never stayed the night there (Kanawata).That is normally a lunch stop for me but they have rooms, food, bar & gas.

Edited by 600IQHO

Is there anyone taking charge of this dilemma? A QR Embassador

Is there a contingence plan?

Is the Gathering cancelled all together?

The big chiefs need to lead their flock

I am just seeing this as I have been driving back from Houston TX for the past 3 days. Based upon what I am seeing I am not seeing a QR Gathering this winter for me. Too many details, not enough time.

We are Out.

Emailing calling Rabaska and Forestel. Good news is they could not find my reservation..... Oh well.

May do a loop up and around Forestville.

Things can change.

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

Never stayed the night there (Kanawata).That is normally a lunch stop for me but they have rooms, food, bar & gas.

Kanawata is a great place to stay but better call ahead esp. weekends almost impossible. Even during the week they tour groups that overnight there.Mario is the manager and always finds a way to accomodate smaller groups in a bind