Welcome Aboard Hotel Tamarac

Saguenay Bill

Hotel Tamarac

The real home cooked meals, the atmosphere, the feeling of staying with good friends. Indoor parking for sleds. There is a really nice bar to sit in with friend and tell some of the best/worst snowmile lies ever told::

• I didn't really runout of gas, i didn't fill it to the next last time
  • I was gaining on you fast, if not for the corner
  • I thought the ice looked thick enough
  • I would say the belt was bad right from the factory

From what I had experinced last winter all you have to do is ask and Carol and Al will do anything in their power to help make your stay more enjoyable or memorable

Good Luck Carol and Al!, I hope you have long winter with losts of snow, we will take care of the rest! :good:

Steven

Welcome to QR Tamarac crew, Carol and big Al you are amongst the most welcoming snowmobiles on the planet, we'll see you soon enough.

Oh and Tom, there is September and October in Canada too, eh!

Welcome Big Al & Carol to QuebecRider!! Enjoy the rest of this quickly passing summer. We will be up there again before you blink. Canada only has 2 seasons. Winter & July!

Tom

Exactly! Well said Tom

Welcome Tamarac. You have joined probably the BEST sled site on the net! EVERYONE here is extremely helpful and nice, willing to lend a hand, advice, guidance and invite you along if you are looking for a riding partner.

Your location has been on our "to do" list for a few winters now. I think this year may be the year we try riding the northern loop through Clova/La Tuque. We were just alking about this the other day.

Edited by Shane

• 2 weeks later...

Carol and Al

Could you provide your GPS coordinates

Thank you

Schooter

• 4 weeks later...

Garmin numbers for the Tamarac N48 06.575 W75 21.756

My wife and I had a great stay in 2013. We are looking forward to 2014.

IMG_0872_zps46707e22.jpg

Wow what an inviting, snow filled picture that is after a long, warm Massachusetts summer! Welcome and hope to see you this winter! Again great picture GTRider!