2013 Big East PowerSports Show

Florida Snowman

Turns out that weekend I will be towing the 5th wheel up that direction for a weekend of drinking and sitting by the fire doing nothing. Saturday morning I may have to drive another hour or so and stop by. I have not been there for a few years.

There's another big show in Epping N.H. Its the third weekend in Oct. Grass drags and water racing. Going with my son and WIFE. Yep that's what I said. lol. Were meeting sledding friends who live in N.H. Jack

Jack

This is one great show. Stop by the Destination Snowmobile booth and say hello.

Bill

Hi All,

I should be rolling in around 10am Sat. "Syracuse" as the doors open and I'll be @ the Ale-N-Angus Pub around 12pm if anybody wants to hang and talk snowmobile stuff over a burger and some pops let me know....

Later Crazy ...

Edited by crazysnow

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I should be rolling in around 10am Sat. "Syracuse" as the doors open and I'll be @ the Ale-N-Angus Pub around 12pm if anybody wants to hang and talk snowmobile stuff over a burger and some pops let me know....

Later Crazy ...

Looks like I'll be there too John, never been and always attended the TO show, looking to see how they do it the American way. See you guys there.

JG

Looks like I'll be there too John, never been and always attended the TO show, looking to see how they do it the American way. See you guys there.

JG

Nice !!! Bring your list I met a lot of people from Quebec last year.... They come to save money ! Not to rub it in but things are a lot cheaper on the American side. Will be great to see you bud. Edited by crazysnow

I am going to the show on Friday. Looking forward to as I missed it last year. I will be arriving in Syracuse around 3pm and going to the Pub for beers and wings before the show opens at 5pm. Crazysnow you should head down early and I'll have a couple of pops with you. You'll be tight and ready for when the show starts on Saturday. Lol

Hi Fozzy ,

Sorry friday night dose not work for me , would love to meet you Guys if you can hang till lunch time on saturday should be a lot of fun,

A nice Group of QR's should be there Saturday .... C'mon make it work !!!! lol

Hi Fozzy ,

Sorry friday night dose not work for me , would love to meet you Guys if you can hang till lunch time on saturday should be a lot of fun,

A nice Group of QR's should be there Saturday .... C'mon make it work !!!! lol

We'll have to catch up to you on the trails sometime. We are there Friday only as the other guy is a golf pro and he needs to be back to work on Saturday.

We'll have to catch up to you on the trails sometime. We are there Friday only as the other guy is a golf pro and he needs to be back to work on Saturday.

Sounds Good Fozzy ..... enjoy the show :drinks:

Bill

See you at the show on Sunday

Schooter

I was at the show last night and it was good with lots to see. Unfortunately it seems to be getting smaller each year.

Best booth by far was the Yamaha booth!! This is not good news for Crazysnow... she may convert him into a Yammie guy. lol

post-402-0-89163100-1380987805_thumb.jpg