pernits gone up

doo4adoo

Days are getting shorter, I see some leaves turning, the weather is cooler, permits are for sale and my sleds are in the shop getting ready! Yahooo Skidooo!!

the price certainly is worth it.

besides nothing goes down in price only up.

Now do we need to talk about this again. :drinks:

I dont see how they could stay the same less riders or passes sold feul land isssues and payouts repairs paid help the list goes on and on. I do recall the speed of increase I think 03 time frame they cost 180 dollars it IMO will push more out of the sport

The FCMQ have a very structure breakdown of how money from permit sales are spent. Being close to the sport as I am, it gives me the opportunity to know exactly where some of these $$ go. They are building specific funds with these increases to go toward groomer replacement matching dollars, infrastructure (bridges, new trails) projects matching dollars, club operational costs, and these types of programs that benefit all permit buyers throught the province.

I certainly don't have any issues with paying the permit price.

I guess that settles that! Who wants to buy a pass? lol I hear Groomer is looking for a secretary!

I will take 4 please!

Thanks Ray, This shows I can get Mini a free pass for the whole Season!! Plus the cost of getting there, skis, clothes, chalet rental, lessons, .....

GutZ

Thanks Ray, This shows I can get Mini a free pass for the whole Season!! Plus the cost of getting there, skis, clothes, chalet rental, lessons, .....

GutZ

Will you adopt me as a nephew? I can ski & have my own equipment....I was going to make a joke about I don't forget equipment when I realized Ginger & I once forgot our ski boots

Hi y'all

ok so the scoop is should you be so kind, pay were you play.... i will selling passes this year, and for those of you that have been up in our neck of the woods darn well know that our 3 section of trails have been really great these pass 3 years. Alliance du Nord do a really good job keeping the trails great and up and running early and late in the season. So please help us and support us.

thanks

p.s. a soon as i know all the info regarding $ ect. i'll let you know......