rob !!! take a look !!

groomer

That's great! C'est grand!

Is motoneige au quebec different from the FCMQ magazine Motoneige Québec? I get that one and didn't see it in there?

That's what Groomer meant....the FCMQ magazine ''Motoneige Québec"

I guess my translation isn't bad ;)

That's great! C'est grand!

Is motoneige au quebec different from the FCMQ magazine Motoneige Québec? I get that one and didn't see it in there?

bonjour rob !!!

whoooooooops !!! the top right corner of the cover of my magazine was in bad shape .probably confuse with that french forum .you re right rob ,it s motoneige quebec , the fcmq magazine .

groomer !!!

I met the CEO of the Quebec Federation (Raymond) in Prince Edward Island back on the 10th of November at a meeting. We ere talking about HCS and I told him about QuebecRider.com. He hadn't heard about it but said he would check it out. Looks like he did, and liked it.

I met the CEO of the Quebec Federation (Raymond) in Prince Edward Island back on the 10th of November at a meeting. We ere talking about HCS and I told him about QuebecRider.com. He hadn't heard about it but said he would check it out. Looks like he did, and liked it.

That is GREAT news.