"Race into Winter" Event Epping NH

Greg du Vermont

SledMagazine.com goes where the snowmobilers go and on the weekend of October 11-12 that will be the annual "Race into Winter" event at Peterson's Brookvale Farm in Fremont New Hampshire .

Who else will be there? Saguenay Bill will be there! Dooright and Markusvt say they are going to be there. I read that 800Steve might go. Who else?????????

A bunch of water cross, grass drag and freestyle racers will be there. Snowmobilers of all kinds will definitely be at the Northeasts largest snowmobile event. This event has it all, competition, exhibitions, a swap meet, antique sleds, tourism and dealer displays, vendors of all kinds and much more. Don't miss the "Race into Winter" 2014 edition.

I'll be all over the sites all weekend long with SledMagazine.com and look forward to hanging out with fellow QR's.

For information check out

http://www.nhgrassdrags.com/index.html

Who else????????

SledMagazine.com goes where the snowmobilers go and on the weekend of October 11-12 that will be the annual "Race into Winter" event at Peterson's Brookvale Farm in Fremont New Hampshire .

Who else will be there? Saguenay Bill will be there! Dooright and Markusvt say they are going to be there. I read that 800Steve might go. Who else?????????

A bunch of water cross, grass drag and freestyle racers will be there. Snowmobilers of all kinds will definitely be at the Northeasts largest snowmobile event. This event has it all, competition, exhibitions, a swap meet, antique sleds, tourism and dealer displays, vendors of all kinds and much more. Don't miss the "Race into Winter" 2014 edition.

I'll be all over the sites all weekend long with SledMagazine.com and look forward to hanging out with fellow QR's.

For information check out

http://www.nhgrassdrags.com/index.html

Who else????????

greg eddieskidoo poltodoo and skidoo420 will be there sat am will stop by bills to check in to see whos there yet

Weather report looks perfect. There should not be any reason, not to go. Stuff to look at, people to talk to and motorized mayhem of many kinds. It doesn't get much better than that.

maybe we should meet at bills site at noon ?