DECEMBER 9th important date to remember

tamarac

Hi Pipeman,

we sure are selling them, last year we started discussing the purchase of trail passes '' pay were you play'' and all and any additional members to our snowmobile club would surely come in handy...... we have 347 klms to groom and if you've ever been up here then you know that our trails are really nice our groomers do an excellant job. As a little bonus Alain and I also offer a 1 nights stay snowmobile package including meals for the organizer of a group sell of 10 passes or more..... not much but its a start, so if your interested in the passes send me an e-mail to holteltamarac@hotmail.com in return i'll e-mail you a form to fill in and on reception of your cheque or money order i'll send the passes to you, Do not give me your credit card number on this site or on mine, mine is not a payment secure sight and i do not know regarding the quebec rider sight. When the time comes to pay then we will make arragements.

ths

snowhite and big al

just missed you pipeman,

Hi Pipeman,

we sure are selling them, last year we started discussing the purchase of trail passes '' pay were you play'' and all and any additional members to our snowmobile club would surely come in handy...... we have 347 klms to groom and if you've ever been up here then you know that our trails are really nice our groomers do an excellant job. As a little bonus Alain and I also offer a 1 nights stay snowmobile package including meals for the organizer of a group sell of 10 passes or more..... not much but its a start, so if your interested in the passes send me an e-mail to holteltamarac@hotmail.com in return i'll e-mail you a form to fill in and on reception of your cheque or money order i'll send the passes to you, Do not give me your credit card number on this site or on mine, mine is not a payment secure sight and i do not know regarding the quebec rider sight. When the time comes to pay then we will make arragements.

ths

snowhite and big al

just missed you pipeman,

Well that's great news....will it include a truck ride to Ferme Neuve?? AND ribs for supper ? See you soon, Wes aka "prince charming" HA !

no more truck rides for you, next time you walk.... nah and yah, we got plenty of ribs for you both and lots of new dishes for the new season so you should be able to come back a few times without eating the samething......see you soon

alain aka ''snowhite''

just kidding

see you soon

carol

p.s. bring me some more of your quirky jokes...

and write when your ready for your passes

:clapping:

Hey Ho just to let you all know its been snowing here for 5 days in a row, during the day its been warming up but for the last 2 days in stays below 0 during the day so we've got some white stuff thats starting to build up......

:clapping:

Hey Ho just to let you all know its been snowing here for 5 days in a row, during the day its been warming up but for the last 2 days in stays below 0 during the day so we've got some white stuff thats starting to build up......

That's great News ..... :yahoo::yahoo::good: ... thanks Carol