Today's View

iceman

Click on "reply"

Click on "more reply options", (lower right hand corner).

Click on "choose files, attach files", (lower left hand corner).

Add each file separately,(they cannot total over 4.8M).

You can click on "add to post", and it will place it in your message where you want.

If your pictures are too big, let me know.

:pardon: yep, yep, yep

its been snowing for 2 days up here, i would sure like to send you all some pics but don't know how....but if anyone wants to explain how i'm a willing student.....

missing you all

snowhite and big al :drinks:

Edited by markusvt

Yahoo, Even supposed to get some accumulation in Adirondacks. 5 of seven in my group bought new sled, all SD's.

I really hope we can start riding earlier than last 2 winters, i.e. mid Jan!

Jeff

Hi Carol

It is very easy but if you miss one step it can be very confusing, I'll try my best to describe the details of the process as best as I can with out missing a step.

1. Press "reply" button

2. Press the "more reply options" on bottom right corner

3. Press "choose file" button, it's highlighted in a oval perimeter on the bottom left corner.

4. After pressing "choose file" button a window will pop up, this window is showing you what's inside your computer, simply choose a file in the browser that's inside the window, such as " my pictures" or "Desk top" where you think your pictures are, then a list of files or pictures will be displayed in the chosen file, press on the picture you want displayed and then a thumbnail of this picture will be displayed to the right of the "choose file" button on your lower left screen.

5. Press "attach this file" button which is just under the"choose file" button. Your picture will be displayed just below the reply box and above attach files area waiting, this is where it will be waiting to be uploaded.

6. Place your cursor in the reply box where you want the picture displayed then go below the reply box where your picture is waiting to be uploaded and to the complete right of it you will press the "add to post"

7. Now you will take a look at your post before even posting it for any corrections needed by going to the bottom right of your screen and press on the "preview post" button beside the "reply" button.

8. Once you've confirmed everything is ok then press the "reply" button on the bottom of your screen and voila you have a picture on QR

Hope this helps you and others that are listening

Good luck

JG

Don,Snow looks great there .

Hope Shawinigan/Maurice area is up and running early this year , last few years had to go up to Le Cabanon to ride around Christmas.

Keep the cold temps to freeze up streams and crossing areas, doing the snow dance early is great !!!! :clapping:

Ha, there nothing better than sitting here by the fireplace with a coffee watching the snow fall for the last 3 days and reading all your weird but funny repetoirs,

ar u lookin a me......and some of you might not know this but tony was here once he stoped off at lac stone.....

Ha, there nothing better than sitting here by the fireplace with a coffee watching the snow fall for the last 3 days and reading all your weird but funny repetoirs,

ar u lookin a me......and some of you might not know this but tony was here once he stoped off at lac stone.....

How has the picture posting lesson working out for you?

Lets see some pictures Carol, Alain.

• 2 weeks later...

This the kind of stuff I'm talking about .... 1+1=2 , Decoder Ring , The Guy is justing to help ...

Lol, I was trying to figure out what you meant.

Anyway careful Crazy Snow, before you know it the over sensitative moderators will shut down another thread. When I joined this site a few Years ago the only stipulation was to respect members nationality, political views and foreign tongue. Don't even think of telling someone that their sled handles like crap or call them out that their rude and stupid. Lol

Anyways back on topic.... We have cold and ice building here in Ottawa which means just across the river in Quebec means it is only colder and more than likely snow.