its here, its here

tamarac

Yahhhhh baby,

its finally here, and probably to stay...'snow', actually i looked at my notes from last year and we are pretty much on skedual, what will change or not will be the quantity. So far since yesterday we've got about 4''.I'll try and send a photo they are not as nice a groomers but hey its a start....post-593-0-68909800-1385212076_thumb.jpg If this woorks you guys won't here or see the end of it....

snowhite

ok heres the truth, we've got about 1.5ft of snow, i wasn't giving tooooo many updates cause Big Al and i were supposed to go to montreal,skedual was changed to later this month, to settle all the last bits and pièces for the hotel, so i didn't want to get you all excited and then not be able to accommadete yous if you wanted to come up. Sorry. But heres the scoop.. we're at about 1.5ft of snow, supposed to be getting another 5 to 10 inches this wednesday...

Thanks to our guys that bought their passes, I'm glad you got them, and to those who have not gotten them yet i need to have your $$$ here by dec. 8th to be legable for the early price of $300., after that the passes will be at $360.

Thanks snowhite and big al