Shawinigan Snow 2013-2014

iceman

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Good here. Maybe further north got less rain and did better but here is gonna be finished till it snows some good amount for sure.

Hi Iceman,

Were planning a ride friday from Shawinigan towards LSJ. I was wondering if you have any info on the 355 North of Lac edourd to 83 at Roberval. Is it being groomed this year? In the past Ive seen it from perfect to almost inpassable.

Thanks for any info you may have.

Tom

I know Markusvt and Dooright used it a few weeks back with their group and it was great. Actually I am trying that run Tmmrw and will let you know how it goes.

I know there hasn't been much new snow, but have the groomers been out and loosened up the hard pack after the rain? Planning to ride out of the Escapade on 1/24 heading towards Kanawata and returning thru LaTuque on 1/26 if possible. Could we do it at this time?

I Have been away from home since monday. Has been zero new snow. I imagine the sled traffic running a bit has loosened things up. Not sure for groomers out or no can not say. Just the first part will be tough once to Mattawin all good. Same on way back right now from La Tuque north seems the better conditions. Until more snow.

Strange Happenings here.

18F

AND

Snowing!

Nice to see the white stuff fall again. About 1.5" so far.

Was out yesterday for a ride around with Playhard and his crew and trails were super with new snow will be Super Duper.

More snow monday they say.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Unbelievable this winter.

Well I guess it is Spring now. But the way its snowing here today you would never know it.

About 4-5" new snow today had about 1-2" on friday too.

• 8 months later...