BACK HOME...all sorts of news.

tamarac

Goodmorning everyone,

So here's the lastest scoop for the trail conditions up our way....

parent-clova excellent was groomed last thursday with a small amont of powder over this.

parent-wemontaci-casey trail was groomed on friday and saturday, great conditions no snow since.

the ice bridge at fer a cheval is ready the trail will be done this thursday, its funny how the bridge is ready, marked off and groomed but not the trail, well to be honest it has not gotten any warmer then -25c so trust me that bridge is really ready.

I have no news for the 83 going west towards senneterre,

the lepine road or chemin du draveur has not been groomed yet and i have no news as to when it will be.

At the end of november we had about 1.5ft of snow, then we got some rain and lost some, then we got the cold, so this will make a very good base, and freeze all the lakes ect that you have to cross. Since last monday (the 13th ) we've gotten about 6'' so know i would say we got a good 18'' of snow.

We still have snowmobile passes for sale, they are know $360. ea. and for any group of 10 or more the organizer gets free stay when they visit. Don't need to visit all together.....

The most important news is that i want to take this opportunity to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS...have fun, be good, ride hard, be safe, enjoy the food,win,and compagny, what your indigestion....

Snowhite, Big Al and Mo :)

A very Merry Christmas and all the Best in the up and coming snowmobile season to Snowhite, Big Al and Mo!

Lindasledgirl