First Ride Shawinigan area.

iceman

Took the new sled out for a good 90 miles today. If you want to ride you can, that is the good news. However, now bear in mind if trails were steak I like the filet mignon. If that means I am spoiled then so be it. I want the good stuff not the so so.

TQ 3 to Shawinigan not bad but roughly groomed at this point and ALOT of sticks and brush still poking up everywhere.

Saw the Groomer opening trail to Safari on my way by. I continued on to Turtle Lake and headed down toward the River St. Mauricie. To my surprise the river was staked and ready. Headed up river from Grand Mere to jct with TQ 23 headed west toward Escapade after leaving river I found no Grooming at all was a single sled goat path all whooped out. I only went about a mile and gave up on that nonsense.

Headed back to river and crossed it taking 23 toward St Tite. River is also staked heading up to Mattawin but I did not go that way. Got of river and 23 was groomed over there maybe once but roughly. It was the same thing all the way to St. Tite.

Saw a club guy putting some ribbons on some big dips as a warning and stopped to chat a bit. He said they just staked the river yesterday.

Continued to St.Tite and luckily did not see Scorpionbowl's cop friend on that trail cause it was pretty nice thru there and I gave it to her good.

In St. Tite I took 23 to 360 and headed toward ST. Joseph not bad but again rough. it can be ridden just not up to my standards at all yet. went about halfway up and decided that was enough.

turned and burned and went back thru St. Tite took 351 down and then went on the local trail toward ST stanislas.

351 pretty good all in all the local trail was another goat path but I stuck with it and was rewarded at the end with an open and running in some places River Batiscan. yeah no thank you for that. so i followed a bush trail on the powerlines and worked my way into town in St Stanislas and crossed on the bridge (with a little sidewalk riding) and got to TQ 3. Took the 3 back toward St Narcisse then continued up and back to Turtle Lake and took the m-5 to gas up in turtle lake.

then back home on 3.

Like I said its still very early and I am sure other places are further along for sure. the clubs here are just starting to get going so within a week or even a few more days I am sure things will improve.

for Dec 19 I will take it.

I got a few pictures but Nothing like the Master Alain and Krikri for sure. Sorry I don't stop much.

Rogers is Closed there is a new relais down near there at a farm that specializes in Bison. They have a restaurant and will be open for lunch dinner there its not far from rogers.

Rogers Is for sale. Wanna buy a relais? Build a few chalets there and could have a nice spot. Not many options nearby. To stay and eat. Got VTT too goes right there too. All year long.

Dude. It's great to hear you McLuvin' the new ride. She's sweeeeeeeeeet.

We are still getting to know each other. The love is blossoming. One day at a time.

Took her out to play today and we are getting along swimmingly.

330km so far.