Five day visit to the area

Justsick

Me and my wife are thinking of riding in the area for approx. 5 days

We're looking for the following

- hotel for probably 5 nights, around $ 100.00 a night ?

- something with a nice restaurant or close to one

-something close to or on the trail

-would like to spend the day riding and enjoying the scenery, maybe an overnight trip ?

-New Years party ?

We are planning on leaving Mississauga on Saturday morning, RDL seems to far anymore. The conditions look fairly good already in this area . Is there a site to check trail conditions? Thanks in advance Will, and Merry Christmas everyone !!!!!

Justsick, look at the post just prior to yours for a recent report. As for conditions, go to the fcmq web site and click on trail conditions on the left, it will re-direct you. I am partial to La Glaciere for a motel (I am friends with the owner) nothing fancy but clean, on the trail, gas on site, English speaking owner (Lionel) on site restaurant overseen by his wife who is a chef. Located in St. Zenon. There are also several other options in the area. Oh, welcome to Quebec Rider, you will not find a better place or better people to help you out with information on riding in wonderful Quebec.

Edited by snowdogs

laglaciere.com is the web site. Phone # 450 884 0250, if you do not speak francais, ask for Lionel, he is the owner, they might have someone else there that speaks english but I am not sure. Tell Lionel that his friend Mark from New York suggested you call

Oh you will have great trail condition for sure, but temperatures for the real one... :shok:

It's the best time to venture on more twisty wood trails to get the best of it...

Enjoy, ride safely and keep the pics coming!!!

Alain