Auberge Escapade ?

VTrider

Normally stay at the Governuer....does anyone have info on Escapade? Do they have a restuarant with bar? Any secure parking?

Thanks in advance....

VTrider

Thats where we start from, restaurant, bar, gated parking, nice rooms, easy trail access without dealing with that bridge or the river.

I don't think the restaurant is open on Sunday nights though.

Edited by Jackstraw

Thats where we start from, restaurant, bar, gated parking, nice rooms, easy trail access without dealing with that bridge or the river.

I don't think the restaurant is open on Sunday nights though.

Thanks Jackstraw !! Do you remember about how much you pay for a room? I am about to book online....it is $120 per night for 3 people (includes breakfast), not sure if I should call and check rates directly?

Thanks Jackstraw !! Do you remember about how much you pay for a room? I am about to book online....it is $120 per night for 3 people (includes breakfast), not sure if I should call and check rates directly?

I dont remember, see if they have the snowmobile package , usually a little cheaper. $120 does sound a little high. I always call direct.

I started a ride from the Gouverneur last season, i only parked there did not sleep and they charged me 25$ a night for parking but if you give them night you can leave your truck'n trailer all week. Last season no locked coral.