February Winter Gathering??

Jackstraw

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just confirmed with Louise. Which hotel in St Raymond will everyone be staying the night before?

I think you mean Roberval? We plan on getting to the Escapade early Thurs afternoon, unloading and probably ride to St Raymond for the night at the Roquemont. Then up to Roberval Friday night at Chateau Roberval then to the Gouin Saturday. We plan to continue West from there.

Just a reminder, if your planning on attending the gathering to leave your name with Louise at the Barrage Gouin. You don't have to leave a deposit, so if your thinking about it leave your name and how many. looks like we should have a pretty good showing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 weeks to go, remember if you want to go you have to give Louise a call at the Gouin. We will be at the Escapade in Shawinigan around lunch time on that friday, saddleing up and riding over to the St Zenon area for the night. Headed up to the Barrage on Saturday, then headed West the rest of the week. There will be 3 -4 of us in our group. :drinks:

Cabin for 6 booked at Gouin. Thinking I'll stick to your original plan of St. Raymond Thursday night, Roberval Friday night, Gouin Saturday, then Cabanon Sunday night, back to St. Raymond Monday afternoon and drive back to Vermont. Looking forward to meeting you guys! Anybody else doing the original route? Pat mccaffrey you still heading up? Shane I'd like to see that viper up there! See you guys soon. Todd

Cabin for 6 booked at Gouin. Thinking I'll stick to your original plan of St. Raymond Thursday night, Roberval Friday night, Gouin Saturday, then Cabanon Sunday night, back to St. Raymond Monday afternoon and drive back to Vermont. Looking forward to meeting you guys! Anybody else doing the original route? Pat mccaffrey you still heading up? Shane I'd like to see that viper up there! See you guys soon. Todd

I'm not sure if I can leave on that Thurs. which is why I changed plans.. This weather is screwing up my work schedule! I hate when work gets in the way of playtime!

Jackstraw,

Are you going to talk Mario into putting that red bikini on? Hope he "trims up" a little before doing so !! We are heading up the 20th or 21st but not sure where we will head to yet. Take care

• 2 weeks later...

3 more days till we leave from the Escapade in Shawinigan. We will be headed to La Glaciere Friday afternoon for the night then up to the Barrage Saturday morning.

Then West for the rest of the week :drinks:

Hi Jack,

How far west will you guys go? A couple of us thinking of riding into Quebec from North Bay but that might not happen till Monday.

thanks,

Linda

Hi Jack,

How far west will you guys go? A couple of us thinking of riding into Quebec from North Bay but that might not happen till Monday.

thanks,

Linda

Hi Linda,

We will be headed all the way to the border, so the chances are we could run into ya. Probably South along the Border from Matagami.

Wish I saw the plans earlier. I was looking for an opportunity to ride some more in QC. Sounds like I will miss out on a fun opportunity. I have to pick my wife up at an airport back here in Pennsylvania this Friday....or I could have pulled my plans together. Maybe next year. :hi: