Trail Conditions 2014

Saguenay Bill

I arrived at the Delta yesterday. 175 was quite slippery from about km 80 to 148. It had about 3/4 of an inch of compacted snow on it, temp was -10F. After 148 it was bare.

Rode 100+ miles today. Very cold this morning-20F. Went to Spence and Evasion Sport as well as Real's. Trails were very good. Wanted to go to lunch at the Bouleaniere but it is closed. Been going there since 1984. Sad to see it closed. Farmerold and his daughter Tammi are due in soon. Tonight I'll be going to the Delta's employee Christmas Party. I'll take some pictures.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bill its good to see your posts back , As I say to Pat, for me the season has now started !!

Looking forward to your reports, have a great time tonight. Regards to all see you in 4 weeks.

Gary

Hi Bill,

Glad to see your back in the saddle. The trails were great Christmas to New Years.

This weekend doesn't look to good though. We were coming up with Jason and Yushen but we have decided to postpone.

See you soon.

Jack & Sandi

Very little. Might get some later tonight but so far it has had no effect on the trails. Temps didn't get above 32. We rode 75 miles today. Came in about 1:30 as it was a freezing light rain at that time.

Ok thanks. i Wish it was very little here.

Bill,

Glad to see your back in Paradise. Got an invite from an old friend to ride together with you in Feb, Plan to be up Feb 5-12 at the Delta.

I quote " after riding for fourty five years and now Retired as of Jan 3 a few weeks ago, I can't give it up now". Guess Who???? Get the trail pass Ready!!!!!

Today, farmerold, Tammi, the Syracuse 2, Saratoga 2 and I rode 160 miles. At 4AM it was raining on my way out to the barn to do the milking. At 8:30 A it stopped. Left about 9A got 3 miles out and one of the guys had sled problems. He and i cam back to the Delta, fixed problem. Others left for ScoobyRaid, we met them for lunch. Then rode to Ski-Bee-Do and then back to the Delta. Across the river it was a snow event while we we getting rain. Trails were not effected by the rain. Tomorrow it "Tour du Lac-St- Jean.

Bill,

Glad to see your back in Paradise. Got an invite from an old friend to ride together with you in Feb, Plan to be up Feb 5-12 at the Delta.

I quote " after riding for fourty five years and now Retired as of Jan 3 a few weeks ago, I can't give it up now". Guess Who???? Get the trail pass Ready!!!!!

Dale

Need more hints.

Bill

Bill,

Its my old faithful buddy of the past, too bad He still rides Arctic Cats, but I still will be glad to have him back!!!!

Wayne back in the saddle... If so tell him Phil from "Holiday Pocono" said hi... :drinks:

bill, i'll be out in the woods of valin, me and my XM with some rmk's from mass, first time up for them....... tommorrow for 4 days or so.........maybe i'll see you there, in the woods? :drinks:

if you need anything down my way let me know, i can bring it, call me

ian

Edited by monster performance

Just an FYI....Bill is back in NH until Sunday. We are heading up on Sunday and riding for 5 days! Can't wait!!!!!