Trail Conditions 2014

Saguenay Bill

Scranton1,

Will do. Looking forward to dialing it in!

Shane

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bill

What is your take on the conditions?

Andy

Hi Andy

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Been on trip and then went home to pickup JD. We rode 1675 miles in our 8 days. Trails were great. Rode to Kanawata day1, Lac Faillon day 2, Amos day3, La Verendyre day 4, Mont Laurier day 5, St Zenon day 6, 4 Points day 7 and back to Delta day 8.

Bill

Bill.

Leaving tonight to get ahead of the storm, will lay over somewhere and be at the Delta Wed. Afternoon. Be there to ride the area thru next Tuesday.

If your free one day, would like to tour Lac St Jean with You.

See You Tomorrow,

Dale and Wayne

Bill.

Leaving tonight to get ahead of the storm, will lay over somewhere and be at the Delta Wed. Afternoon. Be there to ride the area thru next Tuesday.

If your free one day, would like to tour Lac St Jean with You.

See You Tomorrow,

Dale and Wayne

See you tomorrow. i am free most everyday. we'll do the "Tour du Lac St Jean". whenever you want.

Just arrived with Bill in paradise,, cold out and looks great around here. Sled is in the coral, breakfast at 6:30 and trails at 8-8:30. Groomer just left out front of DeLTA,

Till Thursday!!!!! :clapping:

Today the Ontario 2 and I rode up to Mont Valin and back with a few detours and rode 185 miles. Trails were great but I can see where the Club gets tired of spending time and $$ grooming only to have Johnny Standup, Go Pro, Back Back with Shovel, 2" lug track and 164" long track tearing up there freshly groomer trails. To me a off trail rider rides off trail not beside the trail going into the deep snow then coming back on the trail and bring all the snow with them. 182Ray has a name for them, I forgot it or I would have added that.

Lac Jalobert

Ontario 2

post-2-0-63896300-1391650181_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saguenay Bill

Just like Modified Exhaust is Illegal, so should be anything over 1.5" track lug on the trails. Off trail is for off trail not for tearing up trails that cost money to suface and Maintain.

Edited by iceman

Well said Iceman...maybe even less than 1.5. The should be standard set.

I remember back in the day a trail riding sled with a 3/4 lug track was a hot item. Today the most popular track lug on the trail is a 1.25".

Edited by Trailblazer