Comfort Inn---trail access, secure parking?

im4snow

Hi,

Spoke with Escapade and Gouverneur and they're both full for this Sat night (Hockey Tour).

Kevin at Escapade gave me a number for the Comfort Inn......and I did get a room for this Sat night. They claim to have trail access and I can leave the vehicle for a couple of days. However, I did not inquire about whether their parking is secure.

Would it be advisable to keep searching for a place with secure parking for 3-4 nights (assuming Comfort Inn doesn't have it)??

And I'm hoping they were accurate regarding trail access from the Comfort Inn.....if that ends up being my only option.

Thanks in advance, John

Edited by im4snow

Hi,

Spoke with Escapade and Gouverneur and they're both full for this Sat night (Hockey Tour).

Kevin at Escapade gave me a number for the Comfort Inn......and I did get a room for this Sat night. They claim to have trail access and I can leave the vehicle for a couple of days. However, I did not inquire about whether their parking is secure.

Would it be advisable to keep searching for a place with secure parking for 3-4 nights (assuming Comfort Inn doesn't have it)??

And I'm hoping they were accurate regarding trail access from the Comfort Inn.....if that ends up being my only option.

Thanks in advance, John

As far as I know they dont have secure parking, they do have trail access, it's right by the river. You also have motel safari, they have secure parking and heated garage, but no bar or restaurant

go to the Safari, very secure and has a breakfast and lunch restuarant within 100 yards walk to your room. Ask to stay in the rooms front closer to the road, No need to go up the stairs in the main building. Call Joycelene at 1-819-536-2664