New riding area

Moose Doo

Heading up to Lac Nominuque area 2/5 for 4 days. Usually ride St Ray and Lac St Jean area. Any advise on loops, trails or adventures would be a great help. I know conditions will be changing but restaurants and sights to see would be helpfull. Staying at the Viila Bellarive.

Here are my thoughts:

I ate dinner there about 10-12 years ago and my memory was that it was very good.

Mont Laurier is to me like St Ray and Lac St Jean are to you. I know the area quite well. Nominuque is about 40 miles from Mont Laurier on trail 63. Here are some places to go for lunch:

1) north to Meekoos (easy single day trip)

2) west to Devil's mtn and either Rabaska or Club Fontbrune for lunch (might be close to 200 mile day)

3) south via 319 or 323 or 325, down toward Labelle and Duhamel - when you look at the map you will see you have many options for making different sized loops - I can't think of the place we eat at when we make that loop from Mont Laurier, but there are options in/around Duhamel and Labelle

4) northeast toward St. Michelle des Saints - this might have to be an out and back depending on how big of a loop you want to do - awesome place to see and I think they do lunch (I've only been there on travel trips for dinner) https://www.lactaureau.com/auberge-lanaudiere/index.aspx

If you need more info or have questions, let me know. I'm not a big user (or expert) of this message board, so maybe PM me (if this site even has that) and I can give you my number if you want to call and chat.