Trails are great!

MXZ700RIDER

:good: The trails in Lanaudiere are great. New snow recently has really made them great! My brother and I have been up here since Saturday and I would describe conditions as best in a long time. I left the states last week concerned that the rain ruined them....but I was wrong. Excellent riding. Rode to real Masse today and Le Glaciere yesterday. Both nice riding.

This topic may not exactly relate to trail conditions but......does anyone know the location (road) where the bar that has dancers is at that is on the snowmobile trail. I have passed it several times but never had opportunity to stop in. Are they open during the week?

I think you are probably talking about St.Louis's in St.Zenon. The dancers have been gone for a few years now. The place is still there but it is a restaurant now. Only other place anywhere near is in St.Come which is hardly ever open during the day and a hit and miss at night. Shawingan, Berthierville, Trois-Rivieres are the only towns within 100 miles that have dancers. JimP