January 23-26 2014, Tail of 2 Ferry Crossings and a Bridge!

markusvt

Nice loop, I had one planned out like that for us this year but business got I the way

Ice Attack all the way,

I studded twice in the past and lost both tracks due to them, decided to try it again but went with Ice Attack this time.

Glad it all worked out for you guys, for sure a bit more adventurous than when we did it earlier. :shock:

Thanks for posting this thread!! It's where I got the idea for our trip!! Mixed it up a bit but same idea!! Gonna have to head west next year. Been pounding out the miles in this area for the last few years!! I still haven't made it to Chibougamau!!! Western QC will be next years goal so if you head that way, make sure you post it up! Lol. Thanks again! Jim

Thanks for posting this thread!! It's where I got the idea for our trip!! Mixed it up a bit but same idea!! Gonna have to head west next year. Been pounding out the miles in this area for the last few years!! I still haven't made it to Chibougamau!!! Western QC will be next years goal so if you head that way, make sure you post it up! Lol. Thanks again! Jim

W

Edited by dooright

Make a plan for western PQ next winter!! Once you go west of Lac St Jean it is a whole new world of snowmobiling and a damn good one!! Do the 83 93 loop, west on one and back east on the other.

Studs are a pain in the butt I don't use them at all but I do have the ice ripper on my wife's Vector and on her last Vector after that one started throwing studs through the front heat exchanger. By the way you will love the Abitibi one word of warning it will spoil you!

I will hit you guys up next winter for help with a trip to western QC!! Would love to do it this year but my time off is quickly coming to an end. Construction season is quickly approaching as the snow and frost are leaving the ground here in Massachusetts! Wait a minute, it's snowing here! Hmmmm?

I will hit you guys up next winter for help with a trip to western QC!! Would love to do it this year but my time off is quickly coming to an end. Construction season is quickly approaching as the snow and frost are leaving the ground here in Massachusetts! Wait a minute, it's snowing here! Hmmmm?

nowa,

Just to Clarify things. I re-read your post and to be clear the Team Iceman Sticker is on a Trans Quebec sign near Forrestville, However I would never cover the Number. The Sign you are talking about was a blank sign with no number and was begging for it.

Iceman, I didn't mean anything negative by my post. It was definately an eye catcher on the sign!! I thought it was cool as hell!! Hope to find more. That would mean I'm putting on the miles!!

Edited by nowa